User Controls

Bareknuckle Boxing Event - January 2022 - G vs Tort

TORTILLA Houston
    Ladies and gentlemen I'd like to present you with the fight of the year. G has decided to disrespect me in TC on multiple occasions. I've had enough. So I've decided to have him put his money where his big fat fucking mouth is. It's time to put this internet warrior in his place.

I challenged him to a fight. He agreed. I told him I would make this thread to cement it in history, and for all the people of Rome to judge. He agreed.

The terms: I will be in Florida in January. I will drive to North Carolina and meet at a destination of his choosing. The entire event from me showing up till the end will be live streamed for all those to see and judge.

Stats:

Tort
    -power lifting (1,000 pound club) comp winner 180lbs division 2020
    -dont give a fuck

G
    -Enthusiastic PI discovery capabilities
    -Ex marine core chef
    -Drinking out of Styrofoam cups

This thread will be updated regularly as updates come.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    fanny Yung Blood
    this is hts vs chunt all over again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Tort's established mentally ill. I'd happily engage him to further wellness, but this like his life will not come to fruition.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Please wipe the cheese off Gā€™s greasy face
    TORTILLA Houston
    Originally posted by G Tort's established mentally ill. I'd happily engage him to further wellness, but this like his life will not come to fruition.

show up or shut up. it's all going to be live streamed. if u dont show we'll go to the bar. it's not a big deal to me either way.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    wonder if Junior will be allowed to attend or if he has to get measured for a new diaper
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    G is afraid of getting beat up, apparently.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    We should have a tournament
    G African Astronaut
    You inepts can gather behind a peer but fact is he will never be in my range.
    stay in yo lane son
    G African Astronaut
    Basically
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Op bans people when hes got sand in his vagina.

I wouldnt mind seeing either of them beat up. Rather they stopped posting though.

I think theyre part of a US intelligence troll factory operation. Sometimes its one guy fighting himself with multiple accounts.
    can wariat and i be the undercard?

ofc hell have to gain 100 to be in the same weight class but still

man im hard as granite just thinking of punching him in his dumb gay throat
    OP is a closet homo just looking for an excuse to touch another male.

Originally posted by TORTILLA if u dont show we'll go to the bar.

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by G You inepts can gather behind a peer but fact is he will never be in my range.

But ur afraid to prove it. Makes sense. šŸ‘šŸ¤”
    Originally posted by G You inepts can gather behind a peer but fact is he will never be in my range.

Tort has overcome his herpes and crippling bath salts addiction and is actually pretty swole now. He lives in an island paradise and the locals bring him fruit and fertile women as tribute
    TORTILLA Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OP is a closet homo just looking for an excuse to touch another male.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OP is a closet homo just looking for an excuse to touch another male.

javascript error checker online

see you at the gay bar
    that for sure proves you aren't gay
    TORTILLA Houston
    dont ask me, ask your boyfriend =) see you at the gay bar
    OP only picks fights with men he's attracted to. I could mop the floor with him but he never wants to fight me because gay men don't find me attractive
Jump to Top