User Controls

Offensive gendered language to be dropped from superhero franchise

  1. #1
    Donald Trump Space Nigga


    This is progress.
  2. #2
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Gee I wonder what the word men means
  3. #3
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I look forward to "conservatives" accepting this as the status quo in 10 years.
  4. #4
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I look forward to "conservatives" accepting this as the status quo in 10 years.

    Why wait 10 years? It literally doesn't matter. If you're getting upset about capeshit nomenclature you're already a soyjak bugman.

    "Muh sooperhero movies! They're renaming muh sooperheros!" 🤣
  5. #5
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai Why wait 10 years? It literally doesn't matter. If you're getting upset about capeshit nomenclature you're already a soyjak bugman.

    "Muh sooperhero movies! They're renaming muh sooperheros!" 🤣

    One of the biggest misconceptions people have about the world we live in is that academia, media, big business, the judiciary, civil service, and elected officials are all completely independent from each other.

    It's a symbiotic relationship. Politics is downstream from culture.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  6. #6
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Politics is downstream from culture.

    Exactly - if capeshit is part of your cultural experience to the point where you care enough to get upset about it, your politics are already shit. It's not a "10 years from now" thing. If you care, you're already a faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    troon Houston
    Originally posted by Donald Trump
    This is progress.

    This is irrelevant. Who gives a fuck what words are used in some mindless ameritard fantasy shit?
  8. #8
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by troon This is irrelevant. Who gives a fuck what words are used in some mindless ameritard fantasy shit?

    This troon gets it.
  9. #9
    Nah you got it backwards i haerd they were dropping the X and just calling it "Men" now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  10. #10
    They're renaming my favorite TV show too. It's called TWO AND A HALF MEN today it has Charlie Sheen on it
  11. #11
  12. #12
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai Exactly - if capeshit is part of your cultural experience to the point where you care enough to get upset about it, your politics are already shit. It's not a "10 years from now" thing. If you care, you're already a faggot.

    You have a myopic view of this. "It's just comics!"

    Do you mean to tell me that this is completely limited to comics? No one else is thinking similar things? There's no broader cultural movement going on?

    Your face is pressed up against an individual tree that doesn't matter. You're completely focused on my reaction in the context of thinking it's about a single tree. Step back and look at the forest.
  13. #13
    Meikai African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed You have a myopic view of this. "It's just comics!"

    Do you mean to tell me that this is completely limited to comics? No one else is thinking similar things? There's no broader cultural movement going on?

    Your face is pressed up against an individual tree that doesn't matter. You're completely focused on my reaction in the context of thinking it's about a single tree. Step back and look at the forest.

    It's not "just" comics, in the sense that comics are not the singular manifestation of this phenomenon. But it's still definitely "just comics", in the sense that and if you actually care about it you're a huge faggot. Sorry, not sorry. Also the headline says "may". It's literally just ragebait for angry neckbeards, to get clicks on their shitty article. So you're a doublefaggot if you fall for it.
  14. #14
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Meikai It's not "just" comics, in the sense that comics are not the singular manifestation of this phenomenon. But it's still definitely "just comics", in the sense that and if you actually care about it you're a huge faggot. Sorry, not sorry. Also the headline says "may". It's literally just ragebait for angry neckbeards, to get clicks on their shitty article. So you're a doublefaggot if you fall for it.

    Let me simplify.

    My responses do not concern X-Men. They concern a broader cultural phenomena.

    If you read it in that context does it make sense?
  15. #15
    but feminists hate trannies
  16. #16
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood but feminists hate trannies

    Yep, nothing pisses a hardened feminist off like seeing a transgender getting attention from da boys

    But at the same time , I'm a male feminist and I've found it to be quite the panty drooper
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  17. #17
    Feminists hate everything including "woke gender" bullshit but if you agree with them they will tell you how horrible it is that you don't give up your seat on the bus for a WOMYN you selfish pig!!!!

    It looks like muslims were right all along.

  18. #18
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Feminists hate everything including "woke gender" bullshit but if you agree with them they will tell you how horrible it is that you don't give up your seat on the bus for a WOMYN you selfish pig!!!!

    It looks like muslims were right all along.


    Wow those chicks are hot 🥵

    SLAMMINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

    I'd love to see them in winterized versions of that same kind of lingerie
  19. #19
    I can see too much of the face. It's like they want to get raped COVER UP, WHORES!
  20. #20
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Yep, nothing pisses a hardened feminist off like seeing a transgender getting attention from da boys

    But at the same time , I'm a male feminist and I've found it to be quite the panty drooper

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top