User Controls

Who here is appealed?

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Who here is appealed by U.S. Border Patrol agents whipping Haitians from horseback?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    full on bananapeeled
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it was a Hait crime
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra it was a Hait crime

Dry, quick, and clever. 9/10
    Technologist victim of incest
    Do you mean appalled๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Originally posted by Technologist Do you mean appalled๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Good for you. You were able to notice an autocorrect typo from my phone. So are you?
    I'm appalled they are not just using guns to deal with the vermin.
    I guess by now everyone but Technologash and STD1 have figured out the whipping was just another lie by the left wing news propaganda machine.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm appalled they are not just using guns to deal with the vermin.

they should use hellfire missiles.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Banannappealed
    Change it to *appealing and I'm top of the list.
    the what
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    They aren't actually whipping them though, are they? I thought it was the case that the pictures were just extremely evocative of that.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai They aren't actually whipping them though, are they? I thought it was the case that the pictures were just extremely evocative of that.

No they weren't. They all admit that is about as truthy as the Russian election hackers now.

So just another lie, in other words.

What else is there?
    People have been whipped for thousands of years. It's nothing new.
    Originally posted by Meikai They aren't actually whipping them though, are they? I thought it was the case that the pictures were just extremely evocative of that.

The photographer who took the pictures went on record within days of taking the pictures stating they they were not whipping them.
    I don't understand why whipping them is/would have been a big deal anyway. They are no better than filthy money grubbing animals.

"OH I want a better life, I want an "easy ticket", I'm to fucking lazy to make my own country better"
    Woke fuckers cry about abuses that didn't happen to foreign people who have broken our laws. But not a tear for an American veteran being held without bail or charges for expressing his opinion on the botched Afghanistan withdrawal.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Woke fuckers cry about abuses that didn't happen to foreign people who have broken our laws. But not a tear for an American veteran being held without bail or charges for expressing his opinion on the botched Afghanistan withdrawal.

They're traitors. That's what traitors do. It's who they are.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Woke fuckers cry about abuses that didn't happen to foreign people who have broken our laws. But not a tear for an American veteran being held without bail or charges for expressing his opinion on the botched Afghanistan withdrawal.

so the US military should condone service members breaking all the established rules just because you happens to support their views.

?
Jump to Top