User Controls

Caffeine relapse

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Some of you may be aware of my multi-year battle with Caffeine addiction. Unfortunately I have relapsed, and I am back up to 3 coffees a day.

I'm a nervous wreck. My productivity has plummeted. I'm ill tempered and fidgety. This is no way to live.

Tomorrow I am going to try having one and start drinking beer when I start wanting another.

Wish me luck fuys.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Just rock the Irish coffee lil bromo

https://jeffreymorgenthaler.com/dont-fear-the-irish-coffee/
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny Just rock the Irish coffee lil bromo

Hell of a way to start your day.
    G African Astronaut
    Last 8 or so months I've been going strong on Rockstar Pure Zeros in lieu of my normal pre-workout powder. Now it's like a crutch just to get the day going lol.

Muh fridge lol

Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Hell of a way to start your day.

Hell yes it is. I use to start my day drinking with the best Irish coffees and just switch to shots of whisky and other whisky cocktails in the afternoon and evening in my best alcoholic days.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Lanny Just rock the Irish coffee lil bromo

I took my cousin and his future wife a few years back to Beuna Vista to get an Irish Coffee and got them a Irish coffee with glenlevit 25 and Kalua

They slow rolled the flame when making it. I had a soda because I wasn't drinking then.
    i want coffee i just woke up
    I miss energy drinks
    I start my day with English breakfast tea that has probiotics now. Or cold brew that I make.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Incessant I start my day with English breakfast tea that has probiotics now. Or cold brew that I make.

I start mine with pissing, brushing my teeth and showering...very occasionally I'll take a shit too.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Thanks for sharing.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I wonder if it is the caffeine in the coffee i like or just the idea of having a coffee.
    Have you tried decaf?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I wonder if it is the caffeine in the coffee i like or just the idea of having a coffee.
    Have you tried decaf?

Prolly both. The ritual of things is usually soothing to humans.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I start mine with pissing, brushing my teeth and showering…very occasionally I'll take a shit too.

I had good in my shit this morning and there is a marble size nodual or growth near my sack. Under the man gooch. That stitch like pattern between a Man's balls and his anus.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I had good in my shit this morning and there is a marble size nodual or growth near my sack. Under the man gooch. That stitch like pattern between a Man's balls and his anus.

Are you going to get it checked out?
    Originally posted by stl1

LOL. Franky is giving the racist 6s/OK sig to the tie

Yeah. Take a time Machine back to the late 50s and say that to his face and his posse
    i am about to have my coff
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i am about to have my coff

Play ROS already.
    Do you need 4 dollars?

Im able to run this on an old pentium with integrated graphics.

The damn game actually cools down my gpu on my gaming machine (and its not my fans. I dont even ever use them)
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i am about to have my coff

I'm drinking sugar free RockStar white can/Gold text font.

It's my favorite. Well the Orange one is the only one that taste like a soft drink. I can't find sugar free 9range. But it taste like fantal tried those G put up. They give you a good morning high that feels natural. The synthetic Tourine is a bit scary. Bull Tourine is really pricey. So it's not the real stuff they originally put in. The surge of energy drinks pushed the Tourine market up

Also, it's a wifes tale that is from the balls. It's from the liver and pancreas ..it's the digestive system with male hormones of a bovine in there.

Whatever.. multi vitamin b, Tourine and caffeine is a great mix.
Jump to Top