User Controls

G enjoys riding his bicycle on The East Coast Greenway...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, from an early age, the military man was taught that while the Sun shines, you make hay.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Respect him for his service.

outside of that G is a wild man. why didn't you come onto the live chat streams with us?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Respect him for his service.

outside of that G is a wild man. why didn't you come onto the live chat streams with us?

Because i wasn't invited.
    Originally posted by WellHung Because i wasn't invited.

everyone was. we posted it 900 fucking times.

who are you. why are you hiding?
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigs?
    i thought he was a coke dealer
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i thought he was a coke dealer

Do you enjoy insufflating cocaine?
    I like crack better
    G African Astronaut
    Recently picked up a mint vintage 2001 Giant Sedona DX, can't have too many old schools lol. Finna put the Deebo cruiser bars on.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    my favorite coke dealer used rollerskates and always met on the top of a hill so he could quickly get away
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by G Recently picked up a mint vintage 2001 Giant Sedona DX, can't have too many old schools lol. Finna put the Deebo cruiser bars on.

nice-looking ride.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Originally posted by G

Back when I was a young-cyclist-my-lad a diagonal center bar like that indicated it was a bike for a girl/woman. A gentleman's bike had a horizontal bar.

The theory went that the diagonal bar made it easier for women in skirts to mount while remaining ladylike.

It was always a giggle when the poor kid showed up to school riding a bike with a diagonal bar...as if his life wasn't already hard enough the constant ridicule about "Where's your dress Nancy?" broke many a young man.
    G African Astronaut
    Female version has a drop bar geometry w/ hybrid bikes.

I got a year with bay wheels. 165 bucks, rent anywhere in. Cities with it. First 45 minutes free per day.

Then like 2 bucks per half hour.

Decent bikes. The only thing I don't like is you have to drop them back off at the racks. Any racks I guess. But that limits going where you want.
    WellHung Black Hole
    The Greenway is 3,000 miles long, connecting 15 states from Maine to Florida.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Back when I was a young-cyclist-my-lad a diagonal center bar like that indicated it was a bike for a girl/woman. A gentleman's bike had a horizontal bar.

The theory went that the diagonal bar made it easier for women in skirts to mount while remaining ladylike.

It was always a giggle when the poor kid showed up to school riding a bike with a diagonal bar…as if his life wasn't already hard enough the constant ridicule about "Where's your dress Nancy?" broke many a young man.

brit women must have low iq.

in asia, especially vietnamese they just clench on the brakes, step onto the pedals and climb onto their bikes without ever needing to spread their legs.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Shut up lowiq jockstrap vinny

WellHung Black Hole
    pig niggers?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I laugh in the face of death
Jump to Top