User Controls

Is everyone enjoying their autumnal equinox?

WellHung Black Hole
    Don't you love when the Earth doesn't tilt on its axis, for a change?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    no
    it's been horrible so far
    A cool front blew through today as if to celebrate the end of oppressive heat. Yesterday driving home it was 103...today its going to be in the mid 80s...brrrrrrrr
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A cool front blew through today as if to celebrate the end of oppressive heat. Yesterday driving home it was 103…today its going to be in the mid 80s…brrrrrrrr

Pops if u lived up by me u wud get to enjoy some right chilly weather, similar to England. I love cold air so much, Dad.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it's been horrible so far

why?
    me head hurts I Blame the equinox
    Originally posted by WellHung Pops if u lived up by me u wud get to enjoy some right chilly weather, similar to England. I love cold air so much, Dad.

So do I. I've always hated the heat and I always knew I'd end up in some hot hell hole...and here I am.

I also knew I'd end up homeless and as a kid when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I'd say "a tramp" (homeless person not a sexually promiscuous whore).

That might still happen as I continue to withdraw from society and human contact.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A cool front blew through today as if to celebrate the end of oppressive heat. Yesterday driving home it was 103…today its going to be in the mid 80s…brrrrrrrr

It's just now at 10 am getting to 60 degrees here in St. Louis. Big storm and cold front came through yesterday.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So do I. I've always hated the heat and I always knew I'd end up in some hot hell hole…and here I am.

I also knew I'd end up homeless and as a kid when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I'd say "a tramp" (homeless person not a sexually promiscuous whore).

That might still happen as I continue to withdraw from society and human contact.

Do you think society has been traveling on a downward spiral, for many years?
    Originally posted by WellHung Do you think society has been traveling on a downward spiral, for many years?

Yes, we need to go back to the 1500s...a well placed asteroid could help with that.

The social rot is at the point of causing Western Civilization to collapse...just like those boy loving Romans destroyed theirs.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yes, we need to go back to the 1500s…a well placed asteroid could help with that.

The social rot is at the point of causing Western Civilization to collapse…just like those boy loving Romans destroyed theirs.

What is causing the social rot? Perhaps the degradation of the family unit?
    Originally posted by WellHung What is causing the social rot? Perhaps the degradation of the family unit?

Too much "freedom"/free time and lack of personal responsibility/discipline...no direction at all.

Every morning I get in my car, turn on the radio and they are talking about fucking trannies too, this morning it was about what sports trannies should and should not be allowed to participate in in schools. Where the fuck have all these trannies suddenly come from? when I was a kid they were as rare as a hairless snatch at a hippy convention but these days ever other fucking person is a trannie or some type of LBGTQXYZ123 proponent.

Just rotten to the core.
    the fuck uinox
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Too much "freedom"/free time and lack of personal responsibility/discipline…no direction at all.

Every morning I get in my car, turn on the radio and they are talking about fucking trannies too, this morning it was about what sports trannies should and should not be allowed to participate in in schools. Where the fuck have all these trannies suddenly come from? when I was a kid they were as rare as a hairless snatch at a hippy convention but these days ever other fucking person is a trannie or some type of LBGTQXYZ123 proponent.

Just rotten to the core.

maybe everyone should shut up about them then instead of being like BUT BUT BUT WOMEN DON'T HAVE A PENIS just ignore it they are 1% of the population and always will be just like gays.

Life is like a twitter timeline you can simply ignore all the troubles of the world and only look at cute girls and fish emojis like I do. Ignorance is bliss. Today I read the news and actually saw an article about a company I want to work for and applied there and I feel good about myself and the world.

Even though the world is shit and getting worse every day and the recent political situation in north america has made me lose all hope in society and people.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood maybe everyone should shut up about them then instead of being like BUT BUT BUT WOMEN DON'T HAVE A PENIS just ignore it they are 1% of the population and always will be just like gays.

1% of the population but 80% of zoomers social media bullshit...indoctrinating the next dimwitted teen into thinking it's ok and cool to be a fucking faggot or faggot lover.
    I use social media and follow trannies on twitter but only ones that care about video games and hate the trans leftist political ideology.

I can't even stomach blair white anymore who is a BASED RIGHT WING TRANNY COME ON GIRLS YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A LEFTIST JUST BECAUSE YOUR TRANS!!! shut the fuck up, WOMAN YOU WILL NEVER BE A WOMAN ugh omg I haven't heard that one before!

All she does is talk about trannies, I used to think she was cool because trannies attacked her for just being herself but now she's cashing in on it, I get it. but I am not some right wing lapdog that just eats up what she says YES TRANS PEOPLE ARE BAD BUT YOU ARE ONE OF THE GOOD ONES YOU EARNED THOSE PRONOUNS BLAIR WHITE!!!

it's just all so cringe. I choose to ignore it instead to focus on more important things like capitalism, spirituality and technology. politics is disgusting and ruined society YER EITHER LEFT OR YER RIGHT YA FUCKING COMMIE CAPITALIST!!! LETS KEEP COCAINE ILLEGAL THOUGH FUYS!!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by WellHung What is causing the social rot?

It's always Trump's fault.

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Too much "freedom"/free time and lack of personal responsibility/discipline…no direction at all.

Just rotten to the core.

Perhaps in past political and social climates trannies did not feel comfortable enuff publicly identifying themselves as such? Furthermore, the current proliferation of media allows you to 'come into more contact with them'? It seems as tho you are implying that many folks, these days, are identfying themselves as transsexuals simply for the attention.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 1% of the population but 80% of zoomers social media bullshit…indoctrinating the next dimwitted teen into thinking it's ok and cool to be a fucking faggot or faggot lover.

🤣😂😅
Jump to Top