Do you spit shine yer shooz?

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Works better than regular shoe shine

Try it, good ol’ bull polishing is the way
    cigreting Dark Matter
    me spit shin ur granps butcheks wat an fagit
    You can try cum, works wonders also
    No. This is America...if your shoes get dusty you just buy a new pair.
    Lol America
    'Murica
    😉
    I don't wear shoes anymore, I wear my "on call" steel toe shitfuckers its a -25% speed debuff but increases my kick damage 300% because STEEL FUCKING TOES I can literally kill a man by kicking him in the skull hard enough. If I saw a homeless person passed out on the street I could stomp on their head and end their life swiftly.

I can destroy a car with just a few kicks. I can cause serious structural damage to a building resulting in thousands of dollars in repairs. I feel like a walking machine and i'm just itching for some crack head to pick a fight COME AT ME BRO I will take you down and end your life in one kick.

With my mask and steel toe boots I am immune to all biological and physical harm and I can destroy anyone and anything that gets in my path. Sometimes I run across the street it's very hard on the legs to run in steel toed boots but after moths of wearing them every day walking around up and down stairs I am getting used to it and the weight balance.

when I wear shoes I feel like i'm wearing socks and move even faster. I am strength training myself.

Ok
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

I bet you look like Coco the fucking Clown in those going for your morning coffee.
    me every time I go out to buy chips and weed suiting up so I don't get infected my mutants or feral crack heads

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet you look like Coco the fucking Clown in those going for your morning coffee.

it's a working class neighborhood there are more people in work boots than shoes
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls Lol America

lol britfag
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The only shoes i own that need shining are leather Hugo Boss shoes and my dress shoes that i wear if i have to wear a suit and tie. Them's the typa shoes you don't just shine with spit. You use special polish.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Grylls are you coding or watching me. Does your group evaporate members like Kr0z who were sent to reprogramming camp once too many times?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Grylls are you coding or watching me. Does your group evaporate members like Kr0z who were sent to reprogramming camp once too many times?

I've had a bug in your Wifi for months now
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Solstice I've had a bug in your Wifi for months now

someone does. someone lured me into this website locally. naming their wifi this shit (SSID)

Fox in control.
Jump to Top