User Controls

Why has this place become Who's on First

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    come on. say something original you cunts. stop setting up the pins for the next to knock down. Be original

vanilla tab's in Scrons Junk
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra nigger

oh dear.

anyways. Knock Knock
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    who's there
    niggers
    Originally posted by aldra who's there

interrupting racist

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny niggers

STFU but that is correct!
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hey beabis lets burn down a government builidng YEAH EYAH HEHEHEHEE FIRE FIRE!!!!! YEAH!!! BURN!!! FIRE!!!!

Shut up billweed uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu
    What's so special about originality? rehashes are popular for a reason.
    jeff hunter did not do 911
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Make NiS great again
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood jeff hunter did not do 911

didnt say he did. never said this. I said his website was used for a group to post a message of their intents to highjack planes and fly them into the pentagon, wtc and Washington dc capital building, white house and then got angry at me for having a text box conversation of black listing me from employment. he talked specifically about this. which seemed odd. but now I know why. his ap he programmed.
    Originally posted by Ajax Make NiS great again

how would you pronounce that acronym? MmmNag?
    jeff hunter did 911
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready how would you pronounce that acronym? MmmNag?

mmmmnag-ger
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Walnut Creek
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready didnt say he did. never said this. I said his website was used for a group to post a message of their intents to highjack planes and fly them into the pentagon, wtc and Washington dc capital building, white house and then got angry at me for having a text box conversation of black listing me from employment. he talked specifically about this. which seemed odd. but now I know why. his ap he programmed.

What group ?
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready didnt say he did. never said this. I said his website was used for a group to post a message of their intents to highjack planes and fly them into the pentagon, wtc and Washington dc capital building, white house and then got angry at me for having a text box conversation of black listing me from employment. he talked specifically about this. which seemed odd. but now I know why. his ap he programmed.

The only problem with your theory is that there were no hijackers.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Walnut Creek

Yes DB we know Walnut Creek is where the physical mail for &totse was registered. but, the house was in Lafayette next to Walnut Creek. there is a tiny town between the two. called rossmore but its for 55 and older. which he is old enough now, but I think his cousin or aunt was actually Alice. or they dated and she had the last name but he married someone else.

thats what I gathered and story told. But I also think a few Jeff Hunters in the family or friend was involved in its creation. a good way to layer investigation if someone spies on them. they get all kinds of crazy fucked up data of several people over one.
    Originally posted by mmQ What group ?

I doubt it was the ISIS

I believe they may have had a name. find the fucking Manifesto.. 20 years later and clearly I have to find old saved files to get details that were overwealming at the time could lead to more interesting facts.

Because everyone was big on Che of Cuba and his Meme beret commie hat and WUO shit. people claiming have family members who were the anarchist group or apart of it. or "My Mom is good friends with.."

then the history of CBBS (Talked about in the BBS documentary) was one of the first public BBS in the late 70s that started it all. Chicago 7 out of Chicago where CBBS is from. people were using it to send coded messages relating to WUO.

then you have cDc (lol Beto and who knows who else was famous from it) and &TOTSE mirroring cDc. it had its own Menu button linking it. but non of &TOTSE had sister boards with their own special link. Don't you think that's fucking odd? I know the GIF(t)-Store BBS had tabs to point and click during dialup that linked to totse and my dog kicked jesus.

Mr SpectraL (if still alive) can contest for or speak against.. I dont give a fuck but any 'OG' dialuper can tell you this is fact.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    lol
Jump to Top