User Controls

The unvaccinated are part of the problem, not the solution...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, they are taking up the vast majority of the world's hospital beds. Like Howard Stern said, covid vaccines should become compulsory. The masses need to be told what to think and do, because they are too stupid/incompetent to manage themselves.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I blame your mother and grandmother for not staying virgins for life
    blaster master victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master I think it's all bullshit.

wut do u mean, Red?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master I think it's all a use of statistics that makes a particularly deadly case of the cold or flu into something that the powers that be use to grab more power and get people more dependent on social services while the working man has to pay for it.

What are your hopes and dreams, Red?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by blaster master I think it's all a use of statistics that makes a particularly deadly case of the cold or flu into something that the powers that be use to grab more power and get people more dependent on social services while the working man has to pay for it.

panic loop that certain groups are perpetuating and taking advantage of
    what's the problem just ban them from hospitals problem solved
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    The vaccine was never designed to prevent transmission of Covid.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ The vaccine was never designed to prevent transmission of Covid.

no shit?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master WellHung, do you have friends and love ones who have died of covid?

no.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Welp, 2 of my employees are out with covid, one vaxxed, one not vaxxed. I’m concerned about my not vaxxed employee. I feel bad for my boss, he’s taking over for me while I’m off. I hope it’s not a disaster when I get back.
    Originally posted by blaster master I think it's all bullshit.

No he's right, the masses are too stupid to manage themselves...just look at the senile old fool they voted to be their leader in the US.
    Originally posted by WellHung no shit?

Morons like Tech and st|1 still think it was. It was never designed to prevent or even reduce transmission of Covid. Only to supposedly lessen symptoms when you get it, which is also a lie. It actually increases your symptoms.
    didn't attenuated viruses make you immune to the virus but the covid vax just makes it so you can't get sick lol I don't want that to be mutated so I can not get sick from being infected I DON'T WANT TO BE INFECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE AT ALL EVER
    Originally posted by blaster master WellHung, do you have friends and love ones who have died of covid?

nobody ever loved him
    Originally posted by Technologist Welp, 2 of my employees are out with covid, one vaxxed, one not vaxxed.

wait what
Jump to Top