User Controls

Cutting my own hair

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    How do I get the back?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fuck a nigger.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy How do I get the back?

Find urself a friend?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Mullet.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    mirror
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by cigreting mirror

I can't hold anything that steady anymore.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sounds like another one of youre false outrageous
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I can't hold anything that steady anymore.

You buy clipper set. you use number 5 clipper on the back of your head. you use a number 4 up the sideburns. and then you use a number 4 up above the ear, pulling your ear lob away and getting a clean glideline up paralel to the sideburns. go up to the center of the side of your eyes. take a number 6 and about an inch behind the hairline, use a number 6 leaving an inch of hairline for a number 7 across the front.

so 6 on top, 5 on the back, 4 up the sideburns and just above the ears to the side of your eyes and the hairline use a number 7

then when you do that. take a large hair comb (not a pocket) and wet your hair again and slowly comb from the scalp and pull upwards to make sure everything is cut even. you use a scissor. it takes a bit but only cut fractions of an inch cleaning it at a time. dont rush it.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy I can't hold anything that steady anymore.

Bathroom mirror then set a stationary mirror on the other side
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    barbers just wanna rip ur fucken ass off man fuck barbers there greedy i dont calla them hair cutters i call them the hair cartel swinedlers
    just guess
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy How do I get the back?

Lay face down under the lawnmower.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Lay face down under the lawnmower.

once his head is under the lawnmower it wud be too difficult for him to start the mower.
    fona.. just do a U shape clip edge of the bottom back of the neck and then use the fucking number 5 clipper. it will cut it just fine. or even a 4 if you like that buzz feel when rubbing your hand over the back of your head.

4 on the sideburns and above the ear to the temple region. and a 6 on top. go buy a fucking clipper. they're like 40 bucks at CVS

maybe 25 bucks at Walmart.

or just alternate between 5 and 6. grow your hair out all uneven. then wet your hair down. use a number 6 clipper and then a 5 on the back and sides.

in a week it grows out just fine
    Fuck that shit, take all the attachments off your clippers and shave it all off. You'll feel and look better.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready fona.. just do a U shape clip edge of the bottom back of the neck and then use the fucking number 5 clipper. it will cut it just fine. or even a 4 if you like that buzz feel when rubbing your hand over the back of your head.

4 on the sideburns and above the ear to the temple region. and a 6 on top. go buy a fucking clipper. they're like 40 bucks at CVS

maybe 25 bucks at Walmart.

or just alternate between 5 and 6. grow your hair out all uneven. then wet your hair down. use a number 6 clipper and then a 5 on the back and sides.

in a week it grows out just fine

a week if you are taking biotin supplements...otherwise it's 12 days.
    Originally posted by WellHung a week if you are taking biotin supplements…otherwise it's 12 days.

I was doing it 2 times a month. just looking business type. my hair is like a paper wasp's nest. shitty cowlicks everywhere. I keep it short now but not buzz cut.
Jump to Top