User Controls

I had another weird dream. explain this to me

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I was in a house with several bathrooms but the main bathroom I was going to take a shower in had a shitload of Yellow Jackets in it flying around trying to sting me.

so I went to the other bathroom but a couple followed me in there pelting off of me trying to get me to fight back so they could sting me.

Gigi was yelling at me to stop being a pussy and just get naked and shower and the water would cause them to leave. but it didn't and one stung my pee hole really bad. it hurt but then I woke up and realized I had a piss boner and when I went to pee, the tip of the penis from holding it had a pinch sensation.

No I dont have VD. it only happened the first time and it's happened before. Its a prostate thing I think.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you got vd from a swarm of killer bees
    Originally posted by A College Professor you got vd from a swarm of killer bees

NEIN!
    Du hast mich nicht respektiert
    me pee pee wiener is all better now!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Think of things that are yellow and

Gigi is the nickname of a Thai whore I once fucked

Hope that helps
    hmmm Pee is yellow

so your Thai whore wants me to golden shower on her while she gives me syphilis and makes my pee hole sting?
    hmmm acording to that dream you might be gay
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Piss boner? Is that an old man prostate thing? It's obviously different to morning wood. Anyway, surface level would suggest you have some inner turmoil considering your views on your own masculinity.
    is yellow jacketd euphimism for sissy asian boys
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is yellow jacketd euphimism for sissy asian boys

It would for someone like you
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    I got weird rocko modwenlife scum balloon psople dreams when I was sleepin the bilo dumpster corral on top of garbage with a bed of 2 pallets and a blanket of a sport coat

In December
    I was really cold

My meth buddy would actually worry about
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Me like a son. Not in a gay daddy way but he's 39 andim 22 so its nearby almost plausible

I had a dad for once.
    And he was proud of me because his mom kept his real son in foster care

This wasnt a dream this was my life last fall and winrwe

Winter
    Winrar winrar chindar dindar!!! Euuuuugh
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Its a prostate thing I think.

That's what I was going to suggest.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by A College Professor you got vd from a swarm of killer bees

That ski mask is pretty dope did you make it/where can I get one I’m diggin that colour right now
    Originally posted by Grylls That ski mask is pretty dope did you make it/where can I get one I’m diggin that colour right now

It's a pair of boys underpants with holes cut in it
    WWIII will slap the baditude right out of this site.

Everyone will be serving the front lines while old fucks like me will be banging on doors yelling at stupid people to close their black out blinds and shut the tv off.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready WWIII will slap the baditude right out of this site.

Everyone will be serving the front lines while old fucks like me will be banging on doors yelling at stupid people to close their black out blinds and shut the tv off.

Those Hypersonic nukes don't care about block out blinds.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Those Hypersonic nukes don't care about block out blinds.

They're (China) denying they exist

No one starts up nukes in WWIII at first.

They have to show off their contemporary might first. The non nuke stuff. Subs n ships and their invading foot force that's twice in population over that of America and Canada's entire civilian population is. 1.6 soldiers wielding fully auto rifles verses 1 fat civilian trying to run and hide.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Your wife is Asian, and a yellowjacket stung your cock. Yellowjacket. Yellow wife. Your wife was yelling at you in the dream. I think what your dream means is fairly self-evident: you feel like your domineering Asian wife emasculates you. A yellow insect literally attacked your penis while your wife was yelling at you.
    Originally posted by Meikai Your wife is Asian, and a yellowjacket stung your cock. Yellowjacket. Yellow wife. Your wife was yelling at you in the dream. I think what your dream means is fairly self-evident: you feel like your domineering Asian wife emasculates you. A yellow insect literally attacked your penis while your wife was yelling at you.

That's a lot coming from someone who isn't a whole as an individual.

Did you freeze sperm before self snipping?
Jump to Top