User Controls

I used to like Kamala Harris

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Until she ran racist commercials making all White Males looking to be tiki torch carrying White Nationalist Republicans. When in reality there are many Blacks and Hispanic and Asians in those Maga group.

Black Lives Matter to politicians because they use this group to raise money in the billions for the DNC of mainly white people like Hilary and Biden. Both have histories of making racist remarks. Hillary went to a halloween party with bill in blackface as a slave and some older statements y Biden talking about too many Blacks taking control.

I wish someone had an 8mm with sound or early video of them making these statements or black face.

They could argue "sorry" but remember these cancel culture were unforgiving to Jimmy Fallon for an SNL scripting blackface 20 years back in which he didn't help write, just played the character.

Jimmy Kimmel more recent .. but they didn't lose their jobs like Rosanne did for making a remark about the Iranian politician.

It's just a feel good moment for pointing these offenses out. The leftist are slowly turning on State of Israel

Vote Independent and don't corrupt it.

Also everyone on NIS are FVEY faggots
    She's convinced you're a KKK member.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ She's convinced you're a KKK member.

Well good for her. Lies Inc is all they are. With special passes to throw events without masks.
    everybody loves a nazi until nazi turns on them.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    All white people are racist. All white people are nazis. You can't cuck out and get left alone. That was never an option.
    There were tens of thousands of Jews who the Nazis used to cart out the belongings of their fellow Jews for sale on the open German market, the helpers thinking they would be sure to be spared for all their heartfelt obedience. After their job was done, they were all gassed and shot.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump All white people are racist. All white people are nazis. You can't cuck out and get left alone. That was never an option.

Is this SoI boi or §m£ÂgØL
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Is this SoI boi or §m£ÂgØL

It doesn't matter, you don't have a counter argument to the "all white people are racist" line either way.

Once you let your enemy decide where the battle will be fought you have already lost.
    It doesn't take to be white or black, or democrat or republican, to be evil. Evil is an equal-opportunity employer.
    blaster master victim of incest
Jump to Top