User Controls

Marijwana is good

Many of you might remember that I used to have a hard "straight edge" stance with regards to drugs, alcohol, smoking etc.

I still hold most of these opinions.

But jwh is good.
    Okay?, I don't think anyone should do drugs.

If it wasn't for the government I would kill everything in my way and all the drugs and medicine would be MINE because I'm the strongest thing alive right now.
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    jwh is horrible poison.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Cannabis is only a partial agonists to the THC, CBD receptors, it always has the same effects for everyone and its proven more harmless than alcohol. Synthetics are full agonists, more potent, maybe dangerous. These compounds are extremely potent compared even to pure THC and they are also untested by modern science.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dad's e-mail
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump it always has the same effects for everyone

That's just not true at all. Some people feel it stronger than others due to the presence (or absence, not sure which) of a certain gene.
    Originally posted by HampTheToker That's just not true at all. Some people feel it stronger than others due to the presence (or absence, not sure which) of a certain gene.

True.

If I smoke even a little bit of weed I get completely psychotic. Like "standing behind my door with an AK for four hours" psychotic, complete with hallucinations and totally delusional thinking.

Yet meth puts me to sleep unless I take a shitload of it. Go figure.
    cheap jwh blends at every grocery store is chinese chemical warfare at its finest
    send me some.
Jump to Top