User Controls

Google ranks southern poverty law center site higher than infowars for search term "Alex Jones"

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Does it return the same for you?

SPLC is JIDF scum. You guys know about the southern poverty law center right? It's a rich organization of J E W s that keeps most of their fortune in offshore accounts so they can do fraud with their money. Anyway they are a bunch of attorneys that cancel people that don't say what they like, journalists cite them as experts on "dats waysist". Theyre the dick heads that smeared my nigga pepe the frog like how can a frog be waysist
    southern poverty? thats a racist name hjurr durr all people in da south are poor guize xDDD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood southern poverty? thats a racist name hjurr durr all people in da south are poor guize xDDD

Yeah it was a calculated move they said that whatever the south decides on racial issues, the rest of the country will follow so they made it the SOUTHERN poverty law center but make no mistake , today they have little to do with fighting the KKK and their reach is wide
    as soon as they cross into NORTH carolina

DANGIT THEY GOT AWAY

omg what the hell are you trying to say whys that monkey stomping on a maga hat. thats super racist im hella telling!
    Blacks for Trump!

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Well this started out racist and just kept on being racist
    never heard of southern poverty b4 but I Am a fan of that other goy
    Kev Space Nigga
    the founder of SPLC got #metoo'd LMAO

burn soy-boy burn
Jump to Top