User Controls

Fona 9-17-2021

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Good morning guys.
    I just had a really nice sleep and am getting ready to knock out Friday and start my weekend.
    Haven't made any plans and Im probably going to cut the weekend short and work Sunday morning for extra money.
    My credit score was at 690 and I was really excited to make a post once I got it up to 700 but something happened and it dropped down 20 points.
    Apparently having an inactive account close hurts your credit score even if the balance has been paid.
    Also, I did use my credit cards last weekend which may have affected it.
    I'm going to get it back up but it probably won't be as fast as I got it down.
    Everyone at my work is planning on quitting including myself but I haven't started looking too much yet.
    Hoping to do a little side work and then quit but I was talking to my buddy who Im going to be working for and he is getting a vasectomy this weekend so I probably won't start any of that for another week or 2 at least.
    Lately my cat has been really pissing me off with constant scratching stuff.
    She scratches the walls, windows and furniture.
    Does anyone know how to get her to stop?
    Anyways, I haven't been up long enough to come up with anything more for this post.
    Ill ttyl once I think of something else.
    Yesterday when I went to leave for work my tire was flat and I had to stop and put air in it.
    I don't know if I ran over something or what.
    I couldn't see anything stuck in the tire that may have caused it.
    I guess I might try and do something with that this weekend.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    For the cat scratching shit I use double-sided sticky tape they HATE IT.
    AS for your credit rating and shit? fuck if I know.
    Don't buy shit shit on credit and you won't have a problem.
    I know a good credit rating is important when you need alot of money but when you pay that off guess what you won't need them anymore.
    Don't buy into the whole jedi mindset that you need debt to keep a good credit rating.
    When you get some money keep it,and when that builds up invest it.
    Never pay more than you need to period.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The black fellow i was having trouble with the last couple days came up and said he appreciates me.
    It tickled my soul to hear that.
    We are working well together tonight.
    So far everything is going smoothly.
    Im ready for the weekend.
    I signed up for Sunday morning shift to catch up on bills.
    the cat wants to go outside take it for walks and meet girls in the park
    One of the supervisors quit.
    Fucking LOL.
    I feel like I am on Titanic.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Good morning guys.
    Lately my cat has been really pissing me off with constant scratching stuff.
    She scratches the walls, windows and furniture.
    Does anyone know how to get her to stop?

Have it declawed, on Monday I'm going to the vet for a "consultation" for having my cat declawed and deballed. Apparently they now want you to have said "consultation" because some folks think declawing a cat is cruel and unusual punishment...well the alternative is the little shit get thrown in the road so...
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hey thats not very cash money of you how would you like to have ur fingernails cut off tough guy
    Originally posted by A College Professor hey thats not very cash money of you how would you like to have ur fingernails cut off tough guy

I don't have an owner.
    riiiiight and your self made and you pull yourself around with your own bootstraps etc, heard
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy One of the supervisors quit.
    Fucking LOL.
    I feel like I am on Titanic.

take his job
    Originally posted by A College Professor riiiiight and your self made and you pull yourself around with your own bootstraps etc, heard

I don't wear boots...very gay.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't wear boots…very gay.

oh yeah i forgot your gay and eat crumpets, heard
    my shoes got holes in them months ago and I am too cheap to buy new ones so I just wear steel toes all the time. Just waiting for someone to fight me, I can't run very fast but I Am just itching to kick a skull
    Originally posted by A College Professor oh yeah i forgot your gay and eat crumpets, heard

Looks like someone's got a case of the Fridays.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood my shoes got holes in them months ago and I am too cheap to buy new ones so I just wear steel toes all the time. Just waiting for someone to fight me, I can't run very fast but I Am just itching to kick a skull

Call Wariat for all your ass kicking needs.
    Actually I would call up Litash and cashapp him another $50 he says after he gets off work from the brick factory he will get his boys and skulk around the Warsaw bars and clubs until he see's that face and fuck him up.

Litash puts the work in and gets results. I am thinking about going around taking up a collection from the community because Litash says he would be willing to do more for more

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I just paid Litash another $50 to beat up wariat

I am starting to feel bad actually i think Litash is getting to wariat

Originally posted by Wariat guys Im gonna end up living the chopper reid life soon walking around with sawed off shotguns and shit:

Jump to Top