User Controls

Restore/Reconfigure all of Jiggaboo Johnson's posts to the appropriate places..

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, to be made, legitimacy and accuracy are two strong cases.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigs?
    what posts
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Lanny can't do that nearly as easily as he got rid of them.
    He banned me for 7 months and put all my posts in the mongolvoid.
    I asked him to please put them back where they belonged and he said he can't because it only has a button for what he did to begin with.
    This shit isn't drag and drop.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The forum softwawre was made while under the influence of alcohol
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood The forum softwawre was made while under the influence of alcohol

As was the poor decision...alcohol and probably tears.
    Kev Space Nigga
    what even happened? i was away for a while. i was looking in the mongolvoid for finny and found a thread with like 30000 posts in it and i was like WTF?
    We need to all get together and make a citizen's arrest on Lanny.
    At the very least, we should all get refunds.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kev what even happened?

My account got banned forever and all posts moved to the mongolvoid at 3am this past saturday...the ban reason was "spam"..but I hadn't spammed (I've never spammed).

Who knows what was going on in Lanny's head at 3am but clearly I was forefront of those thoughts....no doubt I was naked and covered in strawberry preserve too in those thoughts.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson As was the poor decision…alcohol and probably tears.

tear as in injury ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny tear as in injury ?

tears as in the water droplets that fall from your moms eyes when she's chokin on my chicken.
    which comes first.

tear or tear.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny which comes first.

tear or tear.

With your mom, first the tears, then the tearing...
    Not "all" posts were moved to the trash.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Not "all" posts were moved to the trash.

I think they were...32,xxx of them...these here are the ones he couldn't restore for whatever reason, probably laziness.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I think they were…32,xxx of them…these here are the ones he couldn't restore for whatever reason, probably laziness.

No, Lanny manually moved a few of your posts to the trash. That's it.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My account got banned forever and all posts moved to the mongolvoid at 3am this past saturday…the ban reason was "spam"..but I hadn't spammed (I've never spammed).

Who knows what was going on in Lanny's head at 3am but clearly I was forefront of those thoughts….no doubt I was naked and covered in strawberry preserve too in those thoughts.

at least he revoked the ban.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ No, Lanny manually moved a few of your posts to the trash. That's it.

all 32k were in here...he move them back.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson all 32k were in here…he move them back.

Stayed up all night doing it. Nine hours straight.
Jump to Top