User Controls

Nicki Minaj becomes an anti vaxxer and chimps out at cancel culture

lmao YAS QUEEN she is based and tired of this fucking bullshit

better just cancel her!!!!! hurrr durr

it's time to end this crazy ness folx lets all just hold hands and be frend no more anger.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/nicki-minaj-suspended-from-twitter-after-announcing-shes-taking-enlarged-testicle-crusade-to-the-white-house/

WellHung Black Hole
    dumb monkey
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    she's smarter than you who just blindly does whatever the TV tells you
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood she's smarter than you who just blindly does whatever the TV tells you

the TV knows best.
    Because of her actions as a public figure asking questions she has forced

The White House
    Twitter
    and the government of Trinidad

all to respond to her concerns. THE CONCERNS OF A BLACK WOMAN! AN IMMIGRANT WHO MADE HER WAY IN AMERICA. DID I MENTION SHE IS BLACK?

YASSSSS QUEEN!!!!

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood she's smarter than you who just blindly does whatever the TV tells you

Fucking lol...have another banana wigger.
    you aren't even white you fucking immigrant
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you aren't even white you fucking immigrant

That's right, I'm fully transparent in all I do and say.
    like being a brainwashed media sjeep nigger
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood like being a brainwashed media sjeep nigger

No, not like that at all.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood like being a brainwashed media sjeep nigger

So if we ever agree with the status quo we are brainwashed? Being scientific is being brainwashed?
    Originally posted by WellHung So if we ever agree with the status quo we are brainwashed? Being scientific is being brainwashed?

Don't bother, he's brainwashed by the BLMMetooLGBTMQ+ community into lashing out at successful white males.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung So if we ever agree with the status quo we are brainwashed? Being scientific is being brainwashed?

shes AGAINST the quo

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Don't bother, he's brainwashed by the BLMMetooLGBTMQ+ community into lashing out at successful white males.

legalize cocaine, nigger. Whos the communist now. You are brainwashed and not successful and not white.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood legalize cocaine, nigger.

Don't tell me what to do fascist.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Don't tell me what to do fascist.

I don't tell anyone what to do because i'm a good capitalist.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't tell anyone what to do because i'm a good capitalist.

U missed my dad when he was banned. He has become a valued electronic companion of urs, over time. U gotta admit, us DHers brought a lot more to the table than u ever expected, Scronaldo.👍⚘❤
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

You are afraid to speak out agaist Xi and the CCP. You may be gutless, but ur no dummy, Vincent.
    Originally posted by WellHung You are afraid to speak out agaist Xi and the CCP. You may be gutless, but ur no dummy, Vincent.

your affraid to soeak out against niggers out in the open.

you are worse.
    Afraid or smart enough to know better?
Jump to Top