User Controls

Down's syndrome asks undercover cop

Robert Mugabe African Astronaut
    "Have you seen a 12 year old? "

Gets deported.

LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I wonder if he's also banned from the water park
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra I wonder if he's also banned from the water park

Ever since the pissing incident
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Robert Mugabe Gets deported.

LOL

D'OH!
    what happened to youre life.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what happened to youre life.

Coke relapse
    on the bright side -- wariat seems to come from a wealthy family that pays for his rent and vacation trips along with bar money so i suppose his deportation isnt all too bad for him... now if only he can stop getting himself into fights.

Originally posted by Grylls Coke relapse

how you know.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how you know.

I is experts
    his multiple assault charges combined with attempting to nonce a 12 year old easily could've landed him 5-8 years in prison so his family mustve hired a pretty pricey attorney to get the prosecutors agreeing to 3 years.

did you chat about having her eating out your asshole and also letting a dog fuck her from behind while you fuck the dog in the ass?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    shut the fuck up OP you arent funny and nobody cares
    ya
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by STER0S his multiple assault charges combined with attempting to nonce a 12 year old easily could've landed him 5-8 years in prison so his family mustve hired a pretty pricey attorney to get the prosecutors agreeing to 3 years.

did you chat about having her eating out your asshole and also letting a dog fuck her from behind while you fuck the dog in the ass?

Not in Poland bro or I guess msot east euro slavic countries. I guess its cool in Poland to jump and attack someone and stomp their head in and head with no or zero consequences not even one day in jail. youre a retard if you know anything of the law here.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Solstice Ever since the pissing incident

You're confusing him with R Kelly
    in fact in Poland or at least some shit parts of it Im at now they wont even put a case on you unless you injure someone for over seven days like break a bone so I doubt raphael luciano just for being out five seconds theyd even look for me. maybe the bar fight case or glass maybe and arrest me for a few months at most. like i said they attack people ing roups sotmp heads in no consequences on a regular basis use hate speech on ukrainians racism etc. no consequences here. in fact the cops said they put some guy in a coma or a vegeatble some homeless dude and that brought some consequences. knifing people or putting them in comas only brings consequences here.
    Originally posted by Wariat Not in Poland bro or I guess msot east euro slavic countries. I guess its cool in Poland to jump and attack someone and stomp their head in and head with no or zero consequences not even one day in jail. youre a retard if you know anything of the law here.

He's talking about your rich folks in Santa Cruz
    they have a seven day rule in poland whether a case is even seen and violence like fighting or violence even agaisnt women (I constantly see on polish news and facbeook woman murdered by souse or man in their lfie finally he gets taken in) is not seen as a big deal. drugs and tax fraud and any money crime against the govt they care more about here.
    in order for poland for someone to get sent for like 5-8 yrs you would literally have to make someone a vegetable and even than or have a huge record and be part of some organized crime network in some big case.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready He's talking about your rich folks in Santa Cruz

he is not form us what does he know? he is basing his judgement on santa cruz or his country or poland and much of the world where id get zero time literally zero days and in some places congratulated for the assaults?
    He is not from us?

I'm not apart of You. You and I are not US.

I am a 4th generation Californian going back to late 1800s. Your family is polish living currently in California

No one in my family has been arrested on sex assault charges at least as I've heard of. And trust me, the elder women of my family would know and publicly shun them for generations. My mother tells me of an uncle or great uncle who was a cattle russler who spent 20 years in prison and died in prison.

Your mom spoils your ass. It's funny but a school friend who people thought we were twins was polish. Set my ass up to take a fall for him. Over alcohol poisoning he got when we were 11 years old. His mommy cuddled him, his father knew it was him over me. I saved his fucking life. His parents were Polish too. Haha.. ehh Fuck off cunt. I like how slavics take care of generations but not mommy boys like you. Fuck you.
Jump to Top