Jobs,
    Courses,
    Pages
    Resumes (Education, Employment) Builder
    Timeline
    Following system

Now I'm working on Events, and Groups.... zzzzz
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Clone f-droid's site instead and change all APK downlaods to one's you've backdoored.

Also, you should definitely be logged in with your bot in order to clone the profiles of these people as well, with as much information on them as possible. If you got API's and dev accounts with API keys i'll help you compile a database, in fact we can cross reference every person with with a recent FB data breach that exposed phone numbers and other very private info.

If the FB dumps and other dumps agree on the type of info that they have we mark the data as viable.
    filtration African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Clone f-droid's site instead and change all APK downlaods to one's you've backdoored.

Also, you should definitely be logged in with your bot in order to clone the profiles of these people as well, with as much information on them as possible. If you got API's and dev accounts with API keys i'll help you compile a database, in fact we can cross reference every person with with a recent FB data breach that exposed phone numbers and other very private info.

If the FB dumps and other dumps agree on the type of info that they have we mark the data as viable.

This is a legit site haha, not to steal data, albeit that's a good idea haha. I've not seen f-droid, but surely people who use it will be smart enough to know a faked version, no? Maybe I'm overthinking it.
    Originally posted by filtration This is a legit site haha, not to steal data, albeit that's a good idea haha. I've not seen f-droid, but surely people who use it will be smart enough to know a faked version, no? Maybe I'm overthinking it.

If you can find an open redirect vuln on their official site you're set. Also, typosquating is a thing. It's when you buy up all the dowmains that come up when people try to type in the proper name of the website, but make common mistakes. So you'd have all those domains pointing towards your evil server in order to cast a wide net.

Also dude, i recently collabed on some hardcore mobile malware, it allows you to take full control, steal all data, and even do DNS poisoning. In order to redirect traffic away from the legit sites to your malicious imitations.

It's insane.
    Originally posted by Sophie If you can find an open redirect vuln on their official site you're set. Also, typosquating is a thing. It's when you buy up all the dowmains that come up when people try to type in the proper name of the website, but make common mistakes. So you'd have all those domains pointing towards your evil server in order to cast a wide net.

Also dude, i recently collabed on some hardcore mobile malware, it allows you to take full control, steal all data, and even do DNS poisoning. In order to redirect traffic away from the legit sites to your malicious imitations.

It's insane.

Oh shit, specifically for android, or IOS? is it OSS or CSS (closed source software, not website CSS haha )?
    I closed my LinkedIn page down a couple of years ago, it's nothing more than a corporate facebook.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    What’s the goal here, OP?
    Originally posted by filtration Oh shit, specifically for android, or IOS? is it OSS or CSS (closed source software, not website CSS haha )?

Can't get into the specifics here.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Sophie Can't get into the specifics here.

Must be why Apple wants me to update my OS so urgently.
    Originally posted by Ajax What’s the goal here, OP?

Monies.
    Originally posted by Sophie Can't get into the specifics here.

Understandable.
    Originally posted by filtration Understandable.

Dude, wanna work with me on a legit app and web resource? It'll be for commercial purposes, we design what i have in mind together, develop it, and agree to split the profits. All above board, so no legal worries, i got some clients lined up already.
Jump to Top