User Controls

I accidently called these 2 women "nobodies"

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Damn bitches were walking in front of me slow as fuck and I didn't feel like waiting on them while they took their time so I walked faster and went around them when I thought I thought "nobodies" but instead I accidently said it out loud.

1 Woman replied "Who does he think he is"
    and the other woman said "He is rude"

but I didn't care because I was in 1st place by then.
    Stupid cunts need to learn to be considerate of my selective Tourette's Syndrome.
    tell them semens arent going to leak out of their vaginas if they walk faster.
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    Originally posted by lockedin rape and kill them

its more efficient to kill them first then rape them.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Vincent, you're so edgy.

Doofus!
    its called science.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its more efficient to kill them first then rape them.

but less of a challenge.
    Fucking hate people who walk slow in public. Move your ass.
    Originally posted by Solstice Fucking hate people who walk slow in public. Move your ass.

and in private?
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson and in private?

Tell her to move her ass.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson but less of a challenge.

challenges have no erotic value.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    you rude motherfucker you
    cigreting Dark Matter
    raep their assholes
    WellHung Black Hole
    fuck a negro
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by WellHung fuck a negro

shut up faget
    Opir that says slot about you're character when no one's looking. You did what no one else can do for you, released you're inhibition and felt the rain on you're skin no one else can feel it for you no one else can let it in
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When she said: Who does he think he is. You should have said: Who the fuck do you think you are walking slowly on the sidewalk like you fucking own the place. As opposed to you i have actual things to do and obligations with deadlines. Just because you two whores are turning tricks here doesn't mean everyone is a giant fuck up. If they would have said: Did you just call us whores!? You should have said yeah, i fucking did. Why else would you be walking so fucking slowly on the sidewalk if you're not trying to be seen by potential customers, you fucking hoo-ers.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    opey should have did a rape what a pussy
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    It's an art form to push through crowds. Especially in box stores or Indoor malls. Walking along driver sides of parked cars checking over your shoulder for cars and bikes is the fastest way to push through. Berkeley is old with narrow sidewalks and big comfy trees with uprooting sidewalks making it more annoying with slow people in front of you

Also I have people who don't walk with traffic but against traffic coming at you in groups.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    r u cranky cuz chell isnt around
Jump to Top