User Controls

What does your Monday generally look like?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm working today, but i've been my own boss for a while now and it's pretty great. Not only that, i am grateful to all the people that have helped me along the way in order for me to get the skills to work in a field of great interest to me. You know who you are, big up, wagwan, wan love.

Anyway, you may be wondering what i do for a living. Without getting too much into the details, i do software engineering, offensive security, and i am in the business of being a general menace to society.

On my to do list for today is deploying a Windows 2k16 Server, configuring it, arranging for secure remote access and installing some custom tooling and bootstrapping utilities. It's a pretty beefy machine, it will be fulfilling multiple roles. It will be hosting several web assets and have a development environment that can be used remotely, kind of in the same vein of how some Microsoft Azure development set ups work.

After that, i have to read and answer some emails, mostly sifting through offers to see if they are worth my time or not and if so discussing the particulars of the job, including pay of course, coordinate with some people i work with on how to design special infrastructure a client needs for one of their projects, fortunately in this particular case i have virtually unlimited budget thanks to the size of the client's organization so i have pretty much free reign. After which i will probably take a break. Then i need to upload some custom Android apps that i developed in conjunction with the people from a different organization and call to set a meeting set up in order to brief them and help with launch/roll out. Granted all goes to plan i get a fat stack then and there for services rendered. Most of which will be re-invested to expand the business. And business is booming i am pleased to say.

Then i need to start coding for the day, some commissions and some solutions for personal sue and use within the context of the business. If i still have time after that, i have to perform some logistical and administrative duties for an organization i have a leadership role in and do a lot of OSS work with. Which i guess isn't really part of my work day, but it's arguably one of the most enjoyable aspects of any given day where i commit to doing a lot of cyber stuff. Especially because this 'organization' and the OSS projects plus the people involved are more like a community of talented and like-minded individuals than a conglomerate of people and enterprises, corpo or otherwise that are only concerned with the bottom line, it's nice. I must say that 'The Scene' is very meritocratic, and outside of business ventures, if you show the right attitude, communities such as these offer amazing stuff to work on and think about, and they are always willing to help each other hone their craft.

Another example of the meritocratic nature of 'The Scene' is the following: Since i am looking to expand i am in contact with people that do all sorts of stuff and each have their respective strengths. I got in contact with someone because his organization specializes in getting the right people together. Say you want X to be done, they'll set you up with someone or a group of people that are able to provide the specific service you require. They take a commission from the end user, for their role as facilitators. Well i am looking to tap into their market so in order to qualify i have to do some technical write ups and provide samples of previous projects i have worked on, for extra credit i can design and develop a custom OffSec Solution in order to show what i can bring to the table. This i plan to do.

I think my work day is pretty neat generally and i very much enjoy doing what i do. Obviously everything is always above board, squeaky clean and legal with absolutely no skullduggery nor cloak and daggers for that matter. Obviously.

How does your work Monday look? On average and in general.
    stumbling out of bed, smoking weed and looking for a bagel
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood stumbling out of bed, smoking weed and looking for a bagel

Neat, i do love bagels.
    Tell Alexa to shut the fuck up, shave, brush teeth, shower, make coffee, leave for work, get to work, wish I was dead.
    thinking of ways to make money but forgetting most of them because I smoke a lot of weed and just playing video games and making money there instead

i'm learning to flip runescape gold and skyblock coins sell for a dollar buy for 2

It's a lot easier in video games with grand exchange markets. I think I would maybe be good trading stonks or something, i have made money from crypto before but need some initial capital to get started. Also gambling is cool.

Originally posted by Sophie Neat, i do love bagels.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Tell Alexa to shut the fuck up, shave, brush teeth, shower, make coffee, leave for work, get to work, wish I was dead.

Working from home is great, being your own boss is great as well, IDK if you can in your line of work. But using your own living room/office/study to work is great. It may be a little different for you because i decide my own hours, only time limits i am beholden to is when i have to go to meet with some people IRL or virtually. That and deadlines but a deadline is agreed upon before a job, so i got a lot of freedom in that too.
    Originally posted by Sophie Working from home is great

Did it for nearly a year in 2020...it sucked. Sure it was fun at first but then I found it encourages laziness or not bothering with pants or showering.

I was happy when it ended.

ETA: "happy" being a relative term here.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Apparently my Mondays include reading about some pedophile's Monday.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    until i've had a cigarette my mood is irreversible

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood thinking of ways to make money but forgetting most of them because I smoke a lot of weed and just playing video games and making money there instead

i'm learning to flip runescape gold and skyblock coins sell for a dollar buy for 2

It's a lot easier in video games with grand exchange markets. I think I would maybe be good trading stonks or something, i have made money from crypto before but need some initial capital to get started. Also gambling is cool.

Wanna be my intern bookie? I can get you set up in the gaming rackets. that is to say, teach you how to write GPC scripts for special hardware for consoles that allow the end user to cheat in Online FPS, MMORPG, i can also teach you to mod games for PC, and by extension introduce you to the technical side of cheating in PC based gaming too, on and offline. There is good money to be made there. And it's actually legal.
    Originally posted by Sophie teach you how to write GPC scripts for special hardware for consoles that allow the end user to cheat

idk what that means im more familiar with minecraft cheating and have started to learn a bit of java because I want to code plugins

there is money to be made in non cheating clients too

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Did it for nearly a year in 2020…it sucked. Sure it was fun at first but then I found it encourages laziness or not bothering with pants or showering.

I was happy when it ended.

ETA: "happy" being a relative term here.

Yeah, i suppose the structure of your day, like going to the office and doing the usual stuff imposes discipline by the ritual of the thing. Personally speaking, as long as i am enjoying what i am doing having the discipline to actually do it isn't really an issue.

Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Apparently my Mondays include reading about some pedophile's Monday.

From what i have read about your life, reading Pedo Monday does seem like the preferable choice. You can live vicariously through me if you find your life lacking in comparison.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood idk what that means im more familiar with minecraft cheating and have started to learn a bit of java because I want to code plugins

there is money to be made in non cheating clients too

GPC scripts are instructions for a device you can get for your consoles. The device goes into a USB port and you connect your controller to it. It intercepts signals going to the console from the controller and alters them in order to provide the player with advantages by auto-correcting your aim, making sure your cross hair is on the hit box, or automatically cheesing some mechanic perfectly more maximum effect. The language is like simplified C, almost a scripting language version of C. It's easier than Java.

Also, for Minecraft specifically Java would be the way to go, with the end goal in my estimation being learning Baritone.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    My Monday is work
    Internet
    Shower
    Food
    Sleep
    Wake up
    Eat
    Work
    Originally posted by Fonaplats My Monday is work
    Internet
    Shower
    Food
    Sleep
    Wake up
    Eat
    Work

What would be your dream job Fona? Honest question.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Sophie What would be your dream job Fona? Honest question.

I WANNA DRIVE CHOO CHOO TRAINS 😍😍😍😍

but only if I don't gotta get an evil vaccine.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I WANNA DRIVE CHOO CHOO TRAINS 😍😍😍😍

but only if I don't gotta get an evil vaccine.

What if i told you the appropriate paperwork for 'vaccine proof' is easily forged? Go be a train driver, don't go to school just send applications to all the places that are looking for people to drive them choo choos. Tell them you'll work for next to nothing, just enough to support yourself, and that you'll study diligently while on the job. Best outcome would be if they trained you and after training you got officially certified funded by them after which you'd get a contract.
    The bottom has fallen out of the model train market because all the old fucks who were into it have died or are near death and following generations didn't get into the hobby.

As such you can pick up train sets for cheap and be that train driver you've always dreamed about..Casey Jones hat included.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The bottom has fallen out of the model train market because all the old fucks who were into it have died or are near death and following generations didn't get into the hobby.

As such you can pick up train sets for cheap and be that train driver you've always dreamed about..Casey Jones hat included.

Yee, toy models do seem more Fona's speed, no?
    Good place to start at least.
Jump to Top