User Controls

Ever feel alone in a crowd?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't so much mind being alone, i got enough people to hang out with that i care about. Being alone for a while doesn't bother me. I'm not exactly introverted, i am actually pretty extroverted, well, i guess it depends. IDK

I've been listening to too much LoFi.

Ever felt alone alone in a crowd?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    As in, most people are unworthy of life and are too stupid to be anything other than part of the problem.
    As in, you are experiencing the sensation of what it feels like to be alone, but you are in actual fact in a crowd full of people.
    Yeah, but i apparently have a somewhat unusual personality type which has made me prone to having an awareness that most people are psychlogically distant and what would be their normal thoughts and emotions have been replaced by AI that thinks for them.

The AI cannot control everyone though.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yes
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    It’s all due to enforced social distances
    yes and I like it that way

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I have felt crushing loneliness all my life. Films like Taxi Driver speak directly into my soul.
    Originally posted by Obbe I have felt crushing loneliness all my life.

Really? What makes you alone?
    Originally posted by Sophie Really? What makes you alone?

Social anxiety, I guess? But maybe it's more than that. Never really fit in with anyone, even on here.
    Originally posted by Obbe Social anxiety, I guess? But maybe it's more than that. Never really fit in with anyone, even on here.

What makes you different than other people? Honest question.
    Originally posted by Sophie What makes you different than other people? Honest question.

Nothing obvious. I've just always felt unable to really connect with others. It's probably a problem with my brain, or my perception of social interactions.
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Nothing obvious. I've just always felt unable to really connect with others. It's probably a problem with my brain, or my perception of social interactions.

for the most part people suck so I prefer not to get to close
    Originally posted by Obbe Nothing obvious. I've just always felt unable to really connect with others. It's probably a problem with my brain, or my perception of social interactions.

INTP personality perhaps.

I get bored, not lonely though.
Jump to Top