User Controls

I just got fuckin jumped

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    they jumped me in the other club. my left fist may be broken from hitting one of them. i guess they knew the most likely place id be is there and one of them attacked me or shoved me backwards i reissted and i started getting hit from side. i dont know how i broke my left wrist or on which of them.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    post pics
    y r u such a fist magnate.
    i literally shit all over my pants have a broken hand blood all over me and an eye tha topens half way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    so
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this is orobably the worst ive been in a long time.
    i may have been hit with a weapon in the back of the head.
    lol this is how backwwrd or weird of s country this is. i called 911 or polish version of it wnd they said ws long as my life is not threwtened or im not dying just report it at the station next dwy if i feel like it. literwlly guys they wont even come to takk to me. and this chick on the line was real friendly too.
    Originally posted by Wariat lol this is how backwwrd or weird of s country this is. i called 911 or polish version of it wnd they said ws long as my life is not threwtened or im not dying just report it at the station next dwy if i feel like it. literwlly guys they wont even come to takk to me. and this chick on the line was real friendly too.

which is good.

in case someone reports you for molestation, you want cops that dont do anything.
    r u drunk
    go to the hospital
    now
    nah'm say'n
    go get some polish morphine
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    at least u dont got dirty knuckles
    this was the weirdest shit ever. like the bouncers at that free klub where i got into it some week and two ago they were working with em. im thinking. how the fuk they just let me walk in and later those guys all show up in a group.
    I may have been stomped i dont remember past the shoving match with their muscle bui;ld champion or the same dude i see at that pool or akwapark place.
    blood continus to pour form back of my head so im guessing i was stomped there or hit with a bootle.
Jump to Top