User Controls

the 90s. where did they go?

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    honestly, the 90s are more vague in memory than the 70s and 80s.

just blew threw. had kids near the end. also kicked off of &totse dialup. I do remember getting broadband the first time. i spent like a week looking for big files to download but my hard drive got filled up fast. fucking HDD were still expensive af back then.

I still see 1 and 2 terabite are kind of expensive even though they started coming out 10 years ago? whats next, Petabyte. anyone own one yet?

Decimal
    Value Metric
    1000 kB kilobyte
    10002 MB megabyte
    10003 GB gigabyte
    10004 TB terabyte
    10005 PB petabyte
    10006 EB exabyte
    10007 ZB zettabyte
    10008 YB yottabyte
    Binary
    Value IEC Memory
    1024 KiB kibibyte KB kilobyte
    10242 MiB mebibyte MB megabyte
    10243 GiB gibibyte GB gigabyte
    10244 TiB tebibyte TB terabyte
    10245 PiB pebibyte –
    10246 EiB exbibyte –
    10247 ZiB zebibyte –
    10248 YiB yobibyte –
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I like Dino-bites myself.

Not if it was nibbling your bits
    fuck da 90s
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fuck da 90s

not really. it was ok and great at moments but a lot of it faded greater than 2000-10

i often weird out when i see a film was released in the 90s when I thought it was released after 2000. or vice versa sometimes. and I used to be really good at being with in a year of when a film was released. sometimes just looking at it..
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fuck da 90s

Yh we was born on da 80s
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i miss ren & stimpy and beavis & butt-head.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready not really. it was ok and great at moments but a lot of it faded greater than 2000-10

i often weird out when i see a film was released in the 90s when I thought it was released after 2000. or vice versa sometimes. and I used to be really good at being with in a year of when a film was released. sometimes just looking at it..

I was born in the 90s and all I remember from that time is playing video games from the late 1980s

I thought I had been living in a world where video games existed for hundreds of years and they were on the 99 version of things and then I realized it was just named after the year but it still felt like the future to me

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I use cheat codes
    I started &Totse late 92 or early 93. About 4 months after getting a new computer in exchange for two days worth of construction work. He had them on a pallet in his garage, I didn't ask why he had them, but when he asked if he could pay me the 600 bucks next week, I said only if you let me keep one of these for coladeral and he said, do you want it in exchange.

Computers were like 1500 bucks back then.

I think it was a compact x386 processor with a 9600bps modem or some shit. Dialup BBS was annoyingly slow. There was a half second delay on when typing on a forum and page loading were aol was real time. So I found totse maybe early 1993 after a sales guy from Babbage's in Concord showed me a BBS quarterly with &totse as a cover and center page. Told me he went on it. I never knew his used name though. Asian dude.

Never saw him at the 4 or 5 meetups #2400bps meetups.

They would play flag football and have bbq and nerdfest shit like D&D stuff.

Fucking nerds
Jump to Top