User Controls

Walmart wises up, now selling men's stretch pants that fit the fat American physique

Iron John Houston
    I noticed these earlier today when I was in Walmart to get a few things, I liked the 98% cotton, 2% spandex twill fabric and bought three (one in each color). Tried them on and I am enjoying them, they're comfortable and are better looking (and lighter weight) than sweatpants:

I remember someone posted a thread on sprocklet or redfern and I suggest that stores sell these type of pants. Looks like they finally wised up.
    well im not fat but that looks comfortable as fuck. i may just have to buy a similar pair
    Iron John Houston
    Yeah, they are like wearing PJs - without looking like you are wearing PJs. These rock.

Just wish they came in more colors - denim, oyster, olive,and grey would be nice.

They are also selling a sweatpants version with a wide comfortable waistband (which I like). Will have to get some of those for colder weather to wear around the house.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    yeah they are cool, I have a pair of these

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51f6T0K0%2BBL._SY445_.jpg
    Iron John Houston
    yeah they are cool, I have a pair of these

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51f6T0K0%2BBL._SY445_.jpg

That's the kind of waistband I like - so damn comfortable!

The sweatpants version of the ones Walmart is selling has that nice wide elastic waistband, but the ones on the chino fabric ones have a regular elastic waistband with a drawstring.

Either is better than jeans for me - I hate how stiff and uncomfortble jeans are.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^Personally I still like my jeans, but I saw a dude wearing some at a music festival in november and they looked pretty comfy so I had to check into what they were. But yeah some days in the summer I still like to wear pants and these are perfect
    SpaceCakes African Astronaut
    2015. Nothing special happened that year. I barely remember this. But i'll dust this off from the bin anyways.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    I am fat, and I appreciate a good 3" elastic stretch waistband.
    Originally posted by CASPER I am fat, and I appreciate a good 3" elastic stretch waistband.

don't you hate that waistband rash and welt you get if you sit proper in a car for a long time, so you bend the seat way back and rub your welty area to get blood circulating. the elderly woman in the front seat just jumped out of my car.

I wish she waiting until I was off the freeway. So many rules of proper conduct.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Have you even tried buying a nicer brand of these and then return the walmart brand?

I did this with a bunch of Levi's back in the day and have been wardrobing them since.

There is a cheap Levi's and a more quality kind.
    Originally posted by esbity Have you even tried buying a nicer brand of these and then return the walmart brand?

I did this with a bunch of Levi's back in the day and have been wardrobing them since.

There is a cheap Levi's and a more quality kind.

Buy Wranglers

actually don't buy any jeans. Adults should wear slacks. I should start wearing slacks more often.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Go fuc yourself faget.
    I'll punch you so hard in the back I'll collapse both of your lungs.
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes don't you hate that waistband rash and welt you get if you sit proper in a car for a long time, so you bend the seat way back and rub your welty area to get blood circulating. the elderly woman in the front seat just jumped out of my car.

I wish she waiting until I was off the freeway. So many rules of proper conduct.

I don't really get a rash, but my belt buckle does dig into my stomach on long car rides. And yeah slacks look better, but business attire in general ( at least the stuff that you don't have tailor made) is always so scratchy and miserable.
    there are some casual pants that are soft material. don't wear a belt. wear suspenders. Like Patrick Bateman wore.. 80s casual
    dress :D

things will be looking up for ya

Tweed Dickies were the big hit back then in the late 80s
    @ops pants.

Yeah problem is if you are tall like me the fuckers aren't long enough and only go to halfway down your shin...make you look like a right twat when you'd going out to collect the mail.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    Originally posted by Iron John Yeah, they are like wearing PJs - without looking like you are wearing PJs. These rock.

Just wish they came in more colors - denim, oyster, olive,and grey would be nice.

They are also selling a sweatpants version with a wide comfortable waistband (which I like). Will have to get some of those for colder weather to wear around the house.

They have all kinds of colors at Belk or Belk.com
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Iron John I noticed these earlier today when I was in Walmart to get a few things, I liked the 98% cotton, 2% spandex twill fabric and bought three (one in each color). Tried them on and I am enjoying them, they're comfortable and are better looking (and lighter weight) than sweatpants:

I remember someone posted a thread on sprocklet or redfern and I suggest that stores sell these type of pants. Looks like they finally wised up.

Vietnam Kong pants

Buncha damn commies

Smh (as dontellem says)
    Originally posted by SpaceCakes Tweed Dickies were the big hit back then in the late 80s

lol that's what I wear to work. Or....is "duck" the same as tweed? Fuck if I know.
Jump to Top