User Controls

Can you order malt liquor at a bar?

I Have never drank at a bar before do they serve Olde English?
    lol.

private reserve.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Is Olde English discontinued?
    The original Steel Reserve 211 is ceasing production, though its fruity spinoffs appear to be surviving. And sticking with malt liquor brands, the higher ABV spinoff Olde English HG 800 will be gone, as will the Magnum brand. Finally, Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve is also going to be retired

There is no malt liquor made in ontario it's all import from USA or if there is any I can't find it in the stores. I used to drink lots of this stuff

it's the cheapest alcohol $4 less than the cheapest 6 pack of tall boys of PBR which are only 5%
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Is Olde English discontinued?
    The original Steel Reserve 211 is ceasing production, though its fruity spinoffs appear to be surviving. And sticking with malt liquor brands, the higher ABV spinoff Olde English HG 800 will be gone, as will the Magnum brand. Finally, Henry Weinhard's Private Reserve is also going to be retired

they're only discontinuing the triple export steele reserve.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Why don't you ask the bartender?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood There is no malt liquor made in ontario it's all import from USA or if there is any I can't find it in the stores. I used to drink lots of this stuff

looks sweet. and by that i mean sugary.

is it ?
    its malty
    most strong beers ive had have high sugar/corn syrup/caramel content.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny most strong beers ive had have high sugar/corn syrup/caramel content.

i think malt liquor has more sugar than this but I have no idea. I think it's made with HFCS

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Eh? the higher the alc % the lower the sugar..as more sugar is turned to Alcohol.

Get some Kestrel super strength down you esophagus jumbo.

meh. 9% abv is mild.

strong beers are at least 12%abv and over.

and most of them contain sweeteners to make them more palatable.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i think malt liquor has more sugar than this but I have no idea. I think it's made with HFCS

even 5%ters like heinekken contains sweeteners.
Jump to Top