User Controls

Drafting a formal proposal for soiboi to end his life

mmG African Astronaut
    Submit your contributions here
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    will donate to the cause
    yeah let me just get my rubber stamp and forms? You fucking autistic sperg maybe you should be the one to "push those papers"
    mmG African Astronaut
    Pluck you
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Why would he do that? Hes got a good life and makes plenty of money.

Thread makes no sense
    mmG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Why would he do that? Hes got a good life and makes plenty of money.

Thread makes no sense

Nah he's a poorfag living in a small condo alone doing call center work and never leaves the house.
    Originally posted by mmG Nah he's a poorfag living in a small condo alone doing call center work and never leaves the house.

Even small condos are expensive. Pretty sure he lives with his mum and writes code for a living.

Hes one of the last real totseans that didnt turn-coat and abandon ship or start working for the feds.

I used to enjoy reading his posts on totse.
    mmG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Even small condos are expensive. Pretty sure he lives with his mum and writes code for a living.

Even better

Hes one of the last real totseans that didnt turn-coat and abandon ship or start working for the feds.

I used to enjoy reading his posts on totse.

He is a retarded 4chan kidiot at 40 years of age.
    Originally posted by mmG Even better

He is a retarded 4chan kidiot at 40 years of age.

Arent we all akin to 4chan kidiots on some level?

I like /pol/ but its certainly not what it used to be.

Most of the posts these days are by people way less intelligent than soi.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    If you are so afraid of life that you don't actually live it, you're already dead on the inside.
    Originally posted by Obbe If you are so afraid of life that you don't actually live it, you're already dead on the inside.

Not always a bad thing.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Not always a bad thing.

Do you have a more nuanced take?
    Originally posted by Obbe If you are so afraid of life that you don't actually live it, you're already dead on the inside.

the reason most people here are here is because they're not dead, not because theyre alive.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Arent we all akin to 4chan kidiots on some level?

I like /pol/ but its certainly not what it used to be.

Most of the posts these days are by people way less intelligent than soi.

I am so far removed from 4chan and reddit it feels like another world to me now. This community is like a waste basket of old dead internet souls like a grim reachers purse
    mmG African Astronaut
    Being dead is gay
    Originally posted by Obbe Do you have a more nuanced take?

Well.. If life and death can be karmic time loops its possible some souls reincarnated and realized theyve nothing to prove regarding what the majority consider to be 'living'

Maybe theyre stuck in the loop until death, doomed to repeat the same old mundane crap, but they know life is more an illusion than death
    mmG African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Well.. If life and death can be karmic time loops its possible some souls reincarnated and realized theyve nothing to prove regarding what the majority consider to be 'living'

Maybe theyre stuck in the loop until death, doomed to repeat the same old mundane crap, but they know life is more an illusion than death

No it isn't
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by mmG Being dead is gay

ya i was ded once it was shitty
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Don't forget he is balding.
    BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA
    Originally posted by mmG Being dead is gay

existing in the first place is gay. It is inevitable to be homosexual
Jump to Top