User Controls

TedX speaker claims pedophilia is a natural sexual orientation, calls for understanding and support

Donald Trump Space Nigga
    enlightenment
    Solstice African Astronaut
    I keep telling people this is the next narrative they are going to push. LGBTQP
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cowboy2013 Houston
    Originally posted by Solstice I keep telling people this is the next narrative they are going to push. LGBTQP

I got this way back from q anon bra

If pedophilia was accepted how would Israel blackmail someone like Trump or whoever? (Thinking nigger meme)
    cigreting Space Nigga
    warioat is the next speaker i heard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Solstice I keep telling people this is the next narrative they are going to push. LGBTQP

birds. feathers. mollest together.
    sex is biologically programmed in the brain to be for reproductive purposes so if you are "into" anything besides missionary sex for the purposes of procreation you have a fetish

If you don't want to have sex for the purposes of reproduction you are a homosexual. There is no 387 genders or identities and BISEXUAL PEOPLE ARE JUST HUGE SLUTS
    I wouldn't call it a sexual orientation and leans more into the realm of DSM mental stuff kinda like trannies
Jump to Top