User Controls

Im so bored I cant be bothered moving

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Whats the point to end up back where I am?

I couldls try devop the covid cure but still be bored

You bore me, give me something exciting

Gambling and shopping helps
    What else? Sleep forever?
    unintelligence
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Ejekekrkrkrkrrkfltelwlwlwlslsld
    monkey
    nigger
    You will die never amounting to anything, and in just a few years after your death no one will even remember who you were. You will have to come to this world, lived, and left, without contributing a single thing to human history.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Grylls Whats the point to end up back where I am?

I couldls try devop the covid cure but still be bored

You bore me, give me something exciting

Gambling and shopping helps
    What else? Sleep forever?

Are they giving you Advair steroid inhaler?
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You will die never amounting to anything, and in just a few years after your death no one will even remember who you were. You will have to come to this world, lived, and left, without contributing a single thing to human history.

Stop joking. The guy is sick. Fucks your problem?

Hey Grylls, in the event of a shit outcome, can I have all your money? Just messn, you'll be ok.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Stop joking. The guy is sick. Fucks your problem?

Hey Grylls, in the event of a shit outcome, can I have all your money? Just messn, you'll be ok.

Serious question. What will you have left this world after you go?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Serious question. What will you have left this world after you go?

Who says we "go" ? Maybe we always are just as we were. Maybe there is no WE, just as their is no SELF. Maybe we all always were and always will be.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maannn
    Originally posted by mmQ Who says we "go" ? Maybe we always are just as we were. Maybe there is no WE, just as their is no SELF. Maybe we all always were and always will be.

Once you have been inserted into the timestream, you are always there, even after you're dead. You can be accessed at any time, until you are fully deleted.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Once you have been inserted into the timestream, you are always there, even after you're dead. You can be accessed at any time, until you are fully deleted.

We can't be fully deleted.
    Originally posted by mmQ We can't be fully deleted.

Only God can hard delete you from the timestream. Even Satan himself can't. Jesus can't either. Once you're in it, you stay in it, no matter what happens. Pulling you out of there is as simple as bending time and space.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Only God can hard delete you from the timestream. Even Satan himself can't. Jesus can't either. Once you're in it, you stay in it, no matter what happens. Pulling you out of there is as simple as bending time and space.

The fun part is that we ARE God.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Serious question. What will you have left this world after you go?

The Manifesto I come and get from you since you're childish behavior refuses to do so. Are you related to Enigma? Why are you protecting him? Really he did nothing wrong. It shouldn't be a secret some cunts came into his forum board and posted it. No one believed it was real. Unless he himself was involved, then it might make sense. So why hide it.

Seriously though. If you truly have a copy of that specific thread, why not release it. Call up the Canadian Vice.com and show it to them. Maybe get paid for it.
    Vice.com

Oui Oui..come bring to us. Manifeek
    Originally posted by mmQ The fun part is that we ARE God.

No, we are not. God is a real being. All-powerful. Super intelligent and wise. The source of all energy and matter.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ No, we are not. God is a real being. All-powerful. Super intelligent and wise. The source of all energy and matter.

That would be us. What you just described is what would be defined as us, or we, or I, or self.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready The Manifesto I come and get from you since you're childish behavior refuses to do so. Are you related to Enigma? Why are you protecting him? Really he did nothing wrong. It shouldn't be a secret some cunts came into his forum board and posted it. No one believed it was real. Unless he himself was involved, then it might make sense. So why hide it.

Seriously though. If you truly have a copy of that specific thread, why not release it. Call up the Canadian Vice.com and show it to them. Maybe get paid for it.

Wasn't only EnigmA, suzie, and JC Stanton at the inception of the Temple of the Screaming Electron. There was also a shady character known by the handle of r00t. Acidemelt came much later.
Jump to Top