User Controls

What do you guys think of this song?

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]

My favorite singer just released this. Your thoughts? I'm sure Bill Krozby might like it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It sounded exactly like I thought it would after I heard the first 3 seconds. I think I've heard this exact same song from at least 50 bands.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the star alredy got blown up coneection got severd u recre

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-01-20T22:14:53.233303+00:00
    Originally posted by mmQ It sounded exactly like I thought it would after I heard the first 3 seconds. I think I've heard this exact same song from at least 50 bands.

This is actually different from any band I have listened to! Especially the verses and pre-chorus. I agree with you on the chorus, but even those 50 bands don't have the vocal capability of Jonny Craig.

Originally posted by bling bling the star alredy got blown up coneection got severd u recre

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-01-20T22:14:53.233303+00:00

Oi m8.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah I mean I heard a few cool little things with his voice; I'm sure he's a good singer. Just saying the song in general sounded very generic. XD
    I see ISIS are diversifying their musical collection. Good on them
    Originally posted by mmQ Yeah I mean I heard a few cool little things with his voice; I'm sure he's a good singer. Just saying the song in general sounded very generic. XD

Thanks, m7Q. He is definitely a good singer. What I love about him is that he sounds great live too, from the YouTube videos I've seen, sometimes even making the song sound better live. Above that, actually being there makes it sound even better than the live video. I have yet to think of a singer who can do the same thing. But I guess you are right, however, this new song is actually the least generic of their discography. I'll make sure you get to listen to the full album once it's out.

Originally posted by reject I see ISIS are diversifying their musical collection. Good on them

This is one of the songs Daesh uses to convert the kafirs. Beware, reject, they're coming.
    I actually quite like the word "kafir". I might incorporate it into my lexicon
    It definitely has a nice ring to it, I don't like to use it myself, though.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    It was alright, kinda reminds me of music from like 10 years ago.

You like glassjaw?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    theyn they created a fake star controlld by the bitch
    Because you're a kafir?
    I swear the Polish for cunt is something similar to kafir
    Hey new media
    that logo is fuckin generic as fuck. didn't listen to the song but from what everyone else saying it also is
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ It sounded exactly like I thought it would after I heard the first 3 seconds. I think I've heard this exact same song from at least 50 bands.

this basically.

>that fucking man bun

>that implied vaping

i'd rather listen to staind.
    Fuck you Staind have a couple of good songs
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    Originally posted by reject Fuck you Staind have a couple of good songs

staind's '14 shades of grey' was the only album i had from like 14 to 16 because my stepfathers friend got it for free from some radio promotion and didn't give a fuck about it and left it in his car, and then he didn't give a fuck about it, so i got it, and i listened to staind's '14 shades of grey' about fourteen times every night as i played civilization 3 and beta centauri and XCOM on my CRT monitor sitting on the floor. also ULTIMA I, II, III, and IV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f6in06MRoQ
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by snab_snib this basically.

>that fucking man bun

>that implied vaping

i'd rather listen to staind.

nothing wrong with man buns or vaping.
    Merlin Houston
    It's not really my style if I'm listening to something like this I want it to be angrier/edgier.

Originally posted by snab_snib >that implied vaping

Whut? Timestamp?
Jump to Top