User Controls

Michael K Williams from The Wire has died.

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    isnt that the show you keep posting on here, Scron?
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Which was he? Post pic

the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    the blak one
    WellHung Black Hole
    good deal.
    G African Astronaut
    Omar got some of that Taliban horse .
    Originally posted by G Omar got some of that Taliban horse .

He died from horse meds to treat human/bat covid?

This shit is getting more fucked up the day
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Narc Which was he? Post pic

the one from baltimore

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wut is ballta more?
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready He died from horse meds to treat human/bat covid?

This shit is getting more fucked up the day

Tainted heroin.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Fent
    Ooh. Retro drugs are back
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    In the late 90's I used to get pissed when my coke was cut with meth but at least that wasn't going to kill me unless I was being a retard.
    I would never do drugs now way to risky.
    Cocaine is a good drug but unless you have a rock solid source its just not worth it.
    Narc Naturally Camouflaged [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Pussy

I don't have a source I just cut my cocaine with horse ..... dewormer
    Few people seemed to have died from powder cocaine in the 70s and early 80s.

Until crack cocaine was pushed into society.

Cocaine was never safe, people died years later from heart problems. Robin Williams nearly died and believes all the year he did coke caused his heart valve issues.

Fent is the real Hell of a drug.
    I have done all of those sometimes all at once and i'm fine. Just do a lil bit you'll be aight

the problem is when you redose and do the same drug same bad batch with a high tolerance constantly. Anything will kill you if you do it like that including food and salt.

when I hit the nicotine like a crack head or chug coffee I feel bad. When I stay up for a week doing meth constantly I have a seizure it's give and take, every action has a reaction etc. You can't just put all that energy into your body and expect anything good to happen.

I have never had a problem with drugs killing me it's something doctors don't see often, drugs are good at killing stupid people and even smart experienced ones sometimes. As the normies would call partying with an 8ball of blow "playing with fire"
    but I would wager I could spend a million dollars doing that and still be alright. But maybe 20 million not so much.
    I have done fentanyl many times it's perfectly safe and I don't buy more. I just do it until I run out and keep a low opiate tolerance (doing fentanyl with zero tolerance is retarded but I digress) having a tolerance and taking more opiates is a good way to get fucked up. I have done it with minimal bad effects just shaking and can't shit for a month, no big deal.

I imagine it's a lot worse if you are taking them every day for years. The trick is to not do that? Or maybe i'm just what the ladies call "not cool"
Jump to Top