User Controls

Hang'n with A C P or THEE C P

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    K STORY TEIM

I was like Go over to that car and act like you own it when women walk by and I'll take a photo of you

so at first it was like

then I said "no, own that car" and he poses like this

I then said, Dude, Pose like you're opening the door but then some big hippy guy and his bud came over thinking he was try'n to steal it. and his buddy din like us doing dat cause I culd tell by his eyes.

then We ran away to my car and drove looking for beer or stuff and sudden WayMo start following us from the front. taking 3D scans of us (look on top of car.. it's a giant spinwheel but hard to see in the darkness)

Damn sounds like u almost got big bromo shanked up
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Damn sounds like u almost got big bromo shanked up

Naw i woulda kick him in the nuts if he came at Luigi. i'm short but im a short pitbull. I dont even stick up for myself but when others become threaten I jump in quick.

Also I was kidding a bit. the guy is looking at me taking a photo of them. He seemed to be a bit upset about that, not Luigi standing next to the car.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hey that is my car i drove it there

it has a chevy 350 and a turbo hydramatic TRANNY
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by A College Professor hey that is my car i drove it there

it has a chevy 350 and a turbo hydramatic TRANNY

LOL it's a hybrid frankenmobile. But still cool.
    I can't blame the guy being upset that I took that photo without asking however cameras cameras everywhere
Jump to Top