User Controls

What fate shall befall my enemy?

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    So, there's a dude in my hood, and he's a real snake. He acts dumb but he's conniving, i only know him peripherally because he runs in the same circles as i do. But he dun goofed, bigly. Not gonna get into the details, just trust me he's a problem. i've been finessing in the hood, all his friends aren't his friends anymore, and the only way he can be dangerous is if he's friends with the people in my circle. Since he's not anymore he has lost access to firearms, and muscle. He moved away, but i got a girl to go hang out with him and make a copy of his front door key.

Ha.

I'm taking suggestions.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Funnily enough he has a lot of enemies i might gift one of his enemies the key and make friends with them. At the very least they'll owe me a favor, and that will come in handy later.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sneak into his house and tickle his balls while he's asleep
    Originally posted by aldra sneak into his house and tickle his balls while he's asleep

I'll tickle his balls with a pipe bomb. Well the pipe bomb will.
    You know just having the option of walking into his house and stabbing him in the throat while he sleeps makes me feel pretty good. Having options is nice.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Put some of your nasty kiddy pics on his machine then up one "accidently" to his facebook account.

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    That's pretty much about as fucked up as you can do to somebody short of rape or murdering them. In fact murdering them could even be a bit kinder.

I don't need the key to his front door to do that.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's probably not too hard to get a grenade where you are, apparently all the darkies in Scandinavia get them through immigrants from former Yugoslavia
    Originally posted by aldra it's probably not too hard to get a grenade where you are, apparently all the darkies in Scandinavia get them through immigrants from former Yugoslavia

Yee, the former Warsaw Pact countries still have Soviet surplus.
    You can get a little Makarov Pistol for not a lot of money too. Which are pretty cool with the Soviet Star and everything still on it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sophie So, there's a dude in my hood, and he's a real snake. He acts dumb but he's conniving, i only know him peripherally because he runs in the same circles as i do. But he dun goofed, bigly. Not gonna get into the details, just trust me he's a problem. i've been finessing in the hood, all his friends aren't his friends anymore, and the only way he can be dangerous is if he's friends with the people in my circle. Since he's not anymore he has lost access to firearms, and muscle. He moved away, but i got a girl to go hang out with him and make a copy of his front door key.

Ha.

I'm taking suggestions.

Love ya. I'm awake and also taking iggestiins
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have no idea what that meant I hope I didn't mean I want to have sex with a 14 year old boy from Germany
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I do only live one time as the Germans would have us to believe
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I swear to God I didn't just eat one tiny lsd blob and have panny and capser talk to k3
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    That didn't happen
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What is what ans what is next . G needs to be nice
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol
    I leave for some Jazz Noir and a detective novella for an hour and you're here high on LSD.
    i love you too btw

But there are no Germans here. no 14yos either and certainly not 14yo Germans.
Jump to Top