User Controls

Stop being a cunt, get some sort of covid shot.

Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Even the pfizer shot, which is a complete jedi failure and con job, provides 50% against catching Delta, and also provides 90% protection against hospitalisation due to covid.

If you can, try to get the moderna shot, but either way, you need to be getting a shot, one way or another.

Even the Russian shot (Sputnik Gamaleya) is great, and better than Pfizer. No it isn't recognized by ZOG from a vaccine passport point of view, but it's still really effective.

Any vaccination is better than nothing. Of course, yes, natural immunity is best of all, but if you don't have that get something.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Seems legit.
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Xlite Seems legit.

If you don't want to then don't.

Just don't come back to me all like "oh hay issue you trolled me into not getting vaccinated, I did le epic maymay and now I have the severe coof and I'm not getting better or some shit".

I think you should get vaccinated (and be careful of the side effects).
    Trump booed at Alabama rally after telling supporters to get vaccinated

your “supporters” are bigly geniuses like you
    Donald Trump Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Concerned_Citizen Trump booed at Alabama rally after telling supporters to get vaccinated

your “supporters” are bigly geniuses like you

It's 2021. If they were smart they wouldn't still be my supporters now, would they?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump … but either way, you need to be getting a shot, one way or another.

Seems legit, I am a good global citizen so I will straighten up
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It's 2021. If they were smart they wouldn't still be my supporters now, would they?

True, your supporters have a collective IQ of 50 🔩 🏐’s
    lol no
    cigreting Space Nigga
    lol stupid faggot advocating for the scam shot
    Originally posted by cigreting lol stupid faggot advocating for the scam shot

You told Keenan, Frankie
    booooooooooo ......
Jump to Top