User Controls

This is why the BS about "hero" doctors and nurses pisses me off

Donald Trump Black Hole

This guy developed terminal cancer due to Doctors being too cowardly to see him.

Doctors, nurses, dentists, they are not heroes, and they all behaved disgracefully during this bullshit pandemic, abandoning their patients.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Gee, they ALL seemed to be in your corner when you got your case of Covid.

Originally posted by Donald Trump

This guy developed terminal cancer due to Doctors being too cowardly to see him.

Doctors, nurses, dentists, they are not heroes, and they all behaved disgracefully during this bullshit pandemic, abandoning their patients.

he developed cancer because he beliece he have cancer.
    FDAKE
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

awwwww yeah pham, looks like they got enough onion to make that hero cry. thats what im talking about ooooooooh yes TIGHT sub! TIGHT FUCKING SUB.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Doing one's job is never heroic unless you actually go above and beyond the call of duty.

That doesn't mean working extra hours and getting double pay for it…IT WOULD MEAN SOMETHING LIKE WORKING FOR FREE AND SACRIFICING YOUR LIFE SO THAT OTHERS MAY LIVE.

I posted a photo last year of a sign outside my local Aldi that said

"Heroes work here!" I asked the checkout girl I know "How does it feel to be a hero" she just rolled her eyes…as I left I said "thank you for your service".

maybe she was just tired of having old grandpas hitting on her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson We've often laughed about the old guys hitting on her…

is that how you extricated yourself from ackwardness after you hit on her and she resisted.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I don't count as one of those as women find me dreamy and irresistible.

what brand of duct tape do you use.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    doctors and nurses should become an hero

Jump to Top