User Controls

Deep Lore

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    As some of you may know, when it comes to some media franchises i really enjoy doing a deep dive into the lore of the world, what is or isn't canon, myths of the world, the races and history, stuff like that. Franchises like Lord of the Rings and WH40K lend themselves well to this. Especially Tolkien's work, since it is so rich in history and internally consistent. Learning the deep lore of his works is almost like learning the real life history of a place that actually exists or once existed.

With that in mind, i would highly recommend deep lore Tolkien fans to pick up the new book called The Nature of Middle-earth. If you enjoyed reading The Silmarillion you will definitely enjoy this. I ordered it so it's on it's way but i hear it is fantastic according to other people in the Tolkien Deep Lore community.

I know for a fact that i will enjoy it very much upon arrival and i would encourage anyone that's a fan(Looking at you Zanick) to get the book as well.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This guy does a lot of Tolkien lore videos…Indeep Geek

Hell yeah, i am familiar with his work. Thank you for posting it anyway. Nerd of the Rings is another channel that does this kind of deep dive. I enjoy it a lot.
Jump to Top