User Controls

I'm stuck in this shitty country until 2024

rabbitweed African Astronaut
    I just did the maths with my wife. It'll be 2024 until she can get citizenship here.

I'm stuck in NZ until 2024.

I barely even want to be here next month.

Maybe Fona is right and I should get an immigration lawyer for somewhere better. Not to America though, fuck that. I'm not paying 10s of thousands of dollars for a hospital visit.
    Go to the hospital often?
    Once every few years
    You can live with fona in his cats room
    I could hire Fona as my personal man servant.
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Maybe Fona is right and I should get an immigration lawyer for somewhere better. Not to America though, fuck that. I'm not paying 10s of thousands of dollars for a hospital visit.

You don't have to pay for hospital visits.
    It doesn't go on your credit score and they don't try to collect other than send you a bill in the mail.
    Insurance really isn't that bad here.

Think of it this way, you make 4 times the amount of money I make and yet you really can not afford too much more than what I can afford because everything where you live now costs so damn much.
    Sure, you can probably buy a car in cash but you're paying $7 for a loaf of bread that's not even sliced.

In the US you can easily afford a big big plot of land and a nice big house too.
    3 cars no problem and your internet won't suck.

I don't see how it's your problem she can't leave until 2024.
    Last I heard she didn't want to leave anyways.

All I'm saying is stop knocking it before you even try it.
    I'm sorry MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING had a bad time here but he was looking for prostitutes in all the wrong places probably.
    Just come visit and we will work out the rest later.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    you want to leave but have to stay so your wife can get citizenship in a place you don't want to live. hurrr durrr thats pretty retarded rabbitweed.

Get more money and leave. I would invite you to Canada but you aren't the right class of immigrant we want here, wrong income bracket. We prefer multi millionaire asians and muslims that buy gas stations so they can line our coffers and prop up the shut in NEET white men.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed I just did the maths with my wife. It'll be 2024 until she can get citizenship here.

I'm stuck in NZ until 2024.

I barely even want to be here next month.

Maybe Fona is right and I should get an immigration lawyer for somewhere better. Not to America though, fuck that. I'm not paying 10s of thousands of dollars for a hospital visit.

have you looked unto the gold mining,panning, sniping yet?
    arhahaha.

rabbidweeb has a mail order bride.

Just leave her there if she wants a NZ citizenship so bad. You don't want to be there it sounds like she has some non white problems of not being allowed to live anywhere. Just ship her back and then get her sent to the place you want to live.. or something.

She's holding you back!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you want to leave but have to stay so your wife can get citizenship in a place you don't want to live. hurrr durrr thats pretty retarded rabbitweed.

NZ Citizenship = Can live in Australia.

Australia is pretty dope.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by rabbitweed NZ Citizenship = Can live in Australia.

Australia is pretty dope.

Move to Singapore I think you'd fit in there rly well.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Australia is pretty dope.

lol no it's not

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal/comments/peo00l/meanwhile_in_australia_police_visit_random_homes/

https://web.archive.org/web/20210829153717/https://streamable.com/krpp4x#
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood lol no it's not

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal/comments/peo00l/meanwhile_in_australia_police_visit_random_homes/

https://web.archive.org/web/20210829153717/https://streamable.com/krpp4x#

Those cops can disappear pretty quickly in the outback though
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I didn't know they had supernatural ghost abilities. They must have prayed to moloch
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I didn't know they had supernatural ghost abilities. They must have prayed to moloch

What i mean is, theres no guarantee the cops make it out alive in a vast wilderness with no cameras or witnesses.

They only try to oppress those they do not fear.
    There are cameras in every bush and tree in Australia according to a tweeker I talked to from Perth. They put them there to catch people digging up tree roots that contain sassafrass and steam distilling them.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood There are cameras in every bush and tree in Australia according to a tweeker I talked to from Perth. They put them there to catch people digging up tree roots that contain sassafrass and steam distilling them.

Cameras arent hard to locate if thats true, a 20$ realtek or a free app for smartphones can locate them. If any footage from any of these cameras was used in a court of law it would be known to every criminal in australia by now and it isnt.

Organized crime in australia is like anywhere else, rural areas are both good for killing people and getting rid of bodies.
    they also hide them in robotic insects. That's what all the lockdowns are for so they can plant their robot spy camera shit while everyone is inside.

If your detector starts beeping the robot snake just goes back into it's hole deep underground away from the waves
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    china probably will invade NZ by then and you'll be fuckt
Jump to Top