User Controls

What do you think Lanny does with all the PI he gathers on NIS?

blaster master victim of incest
    A real nigg i e r designs the website not to store data in the first place that way when the goberment comes you can tell them to get fucked

just like null on the kiwi farms he is a legend

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a singular fuck .
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    he's a fucking CIA agent sends other CIA agents to find me irl and fuck w/ me
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    he sells it to aliens
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood A real nigg i e r designs the website not to store data in the first place that way when the goberment comes you can tell them to get fucked

just like null on the kiwi farms he is a legend

They use CloudFlare which DOES harvest data.

Fucking idiot.

Oh, and Lanny for sure sells the data. That's why he doesn't give a shit how much PI you post about other users.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian he sells it to aliens

You mean like Reagan, Bush Sr, Clinton, Obama and possibly Trump to arm not just Mexico but all borders out of the south in the Fast & Furious deals all since forgotten about.

Clearly not just for funding black-ops. But personal finance gains as well.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer They use CloudFlare which DOES harvest data.

Fucking idiot.

Oh, and Lanny for sure sells the data. That's why he doesn't give a shit how much PI you post about other users.

Thus violating one of the largest commandments not tolerated on any BBS making Lanny "Progressive" like taking Frala Ni' surname

You progressive, Lanny. You go girl!

Fucking idiot.

nonobody cares about your dead forum, keep crying you fucking nobody that everyone here hates
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nonobody cares about your dead forum, keep crying you fucking nobody that everyone here hates

Wait, is this user HDL?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Fucking idiot.

Who do you think he'd sell NIS user data too? First of all, it's your own responsibility to keep your PII safe. All the little bitches that yell "PI rattox ree" are just those that failed miserably in securing things on their own end.
    Originally posted by blaster master Does he delete it?

Does he save it to later blackmail his users?

Does he make reports and turn them over to his FBI handler?

I didn't post your pops PI nor yours. This app connected to a phone ap to manage my contacts had a whole type software and I also had beenvarified which showed employment

MIC is big in that town. Interesting because Harper Reed, Stone and Parker and high profile figures lived there with their parents being employees of MIC. From scientist to sales people

This I found related to Totse as perhaps being tied in.

This includes silicon valley with companies like EA games. Jeff Hunter was COO for EA sports which also made virtual defense courses for military and police.

Why I brought up little toiletduk was a reference point. Not just his Mario blowing up WTC but because Jeff got him a job as a game tester at walnut creeks own Maxis (Sim City came) which then EA purchased

They left huge bread crumb trails.
    he masterbates to it.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Wait, is this user HDL?

yes he is trying to be relevant by being a bitch ass but nobody cares LMAO

Originally posted by Sophie Who do you think he'd sell NIS user data too? First of all, it's your own responsibility to keep your PII safe. All the little bitches that yell "PI rattox ree" are just those that failed miserably in securing things on their own end.

it is a persons fault for exposing themself but i dont go around posting wariats shit because he is stupid enough to post it himself. Anyone that tries to interfere with someones liberty by sending the authorities after them for fake crimes and doxxing is a statist government boot licker

I like the kiwi farms philosphy of "not touching the poo" because thats what it is literal shit handling

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready I didn't post your pops PI nor yours. This app connected to a phone ap to manage my contacts had a whole type software and I also had beenvarified which showed employment

MIC is big in that town. Interesting because Harper Reed, Stone and Parker and high profile figures lived there with their parents being employees of MIC. From scientist to sales people

This I found related to Totse as perhaps being tied in.

This includes silicon valley with companies like EA games. Jeff Hunter was COO for EA sports which also made virtual defense courses for military and police.

Why I brought up little toiletduk was a reference point. Not just his Mario blowing up WTC but because Jeff got him a job as a game tester at walnut creeks own Maxis (Sim City came) which then EA purchased

They left huge bread crumb trails.

kill yourself
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood kill yourself

Bread trails.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    personally, i think that he fucks a nigger with it.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yes he is trying to be relevant by being a bitch ass but nobody cares LMAO

it is a persons fault for exposing themself but i dont go around posting wariats shit because he is stupid enough to post it himself. Anyone that tries to interfere with someones liberty by sending the authorities after them for fake crimes and doxxing is a statist government boot licker

I like the kiwi farms philosphy of "not touching the poo" because thats what it is literal shit handling

kill yourself

Are you a statist bootlicker if you SWAT someone for no reason, wasting PD resources while at the same time giving your target a tough time of it?
    yes its relying on police service instead of blowing up their house with a stick of dynanitemie
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian he sells it to aliens

Not if i undercut him first
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I created the email address I used here for the sole purpose of registering here. I haven’t used it for anything else. If I ever receive an email there, I will know my information has been sold or otherwise accessed. I’ll be your Lanny canary.
Jump to Top