User Controls

I HATE the mentally ill

They are so annoying always complaining about imaginary shit. They make rational anti vaxers look like nutters YEAH MAN FUCK DA GOVBERMENT THEY PUT CHIPS IN MY EYES!!!

Nothing is ever grounded in reality it's always some fake made up bullshit that LITERALLY NO ONE cares about

nothing they say is ever worthwhile. I don't think any of them are actually mentally ill, just faking it. they weren't beat enough as a child. I truly believe if you tied up a mentally ill person and tortured them with 999 cuts they would "snap out of it" after enough waterboarding and be like "whoa man" and become normal

Being mentally ill is like a fashion trend it's trendy to act like a fucktard because most people are but when it gets taken to the next level is when I lose patience. Hitler was right, these people need the gas.

At least people like terry davis are cool and interesting, very rare and he was beloved. Most people like that are insufferable.

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I haven't played minecraft in months, haven't seen the new update stuff, let's play and you can show me all the new shit and teach me about it.
    lol survival
    Alright man I mowed the lawn and hung my new storm door, let's survive.
    did fona invite you to his realm
    Of course not, he doesn't like me.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe Of course not, he doesn't like me.

+1 exp Fona.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump +1 exp Fona.

You're a terrible person.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe You're a terrible person.

Of course. Soon someone will be around to pat you on your head for being so obedient. Your whole world view depends on you being better than people like me.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Of course. Soon someone will be around to pat you on your head for being so obedient. Your whole world view depends on you being better than people like me.

^knows nothing about me.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe ^knows nothing about me.

*Understands you completely.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump *Understands you completely.

You're mentally ill.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe You're mentally ill.

Understands you way better than you understand me.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe I haven't played minecraft in months, haven't seen the new update stuff, let's play and you can show me all the new shit and teach me about it.

Imagine being so desperate that you post this sort of cringe shit in a post about politics.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    LMAO lets gayme. OMG look at this peasant grass. Isn't it cool?
    You ok?
    This thread was about politics? I didn't even read it to be honest.
    I was half asleep when I wrote it, neither did I
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe This thread was about politics? I didn't even read it to be honest.

Don't worry obbe. You are a good and obedient little girl no matter what happens.
    Someone doesn't know what DARPA is and what it does.
Jump to Top