User Controls

Fona 8-28-2021 Chell moved out today

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    She left this morning while I was still in a daze sleeping.
    It didn't feel real and I heard the door lock behind her.
    7 hours later I wake up at 2 in the afternoon.
    Not sure what I will do today.
    Never got to my Aunt's this morning and only will now to just drop off the truck and get my car.
    Might head to the store and maybe Goodwill later.
    Should just be cleaning and organizing but Im just exhausted from working on something all the time.
    Anyways, ttyl.
    finally, peace and quiet
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood finally, peace and quiet

So quiet that I think the neighbors can hear me thinking.
    mmG African Astronaut
    Rape her.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Orgy at RRB's tonight?
    invite some whores over, you earned it!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    whyd she still have a key
    I managed to eat breakfast at 3:30 in the afternoon.
    Got to work on the dirty dishes in my sink.
    Cleaned the cat litter box.
    And I got the trash out.
    Im about to go to Goodwill.
    Then get gas in the truck.
    Head to get my car and then hit up Walmart.
    After that Ill head home to feed the cats.
    And then I'm going to Chell's new apartment to help hang her tv on the wall and set it up with the streaming channels.
    Not going to lie that even living on my own for just a few hours has felt really weird.
    I'll get use to it but until I figure out a routine I am probably going to continually find myself anxious and bored.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    you have a truck and a car now?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Chell- Can't live with her, can't live without her.
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy Not going to lie that even living on my own for just a few hours has felt really weird.
    I'll get use to it but until I figure out a routine I am probably going to continually find myself anxious and bored.

man I lived alone it was wild that BACHE life I would get so lit every night and dance around with my cats, I was so wild that whenever girls came over they wouldn't want to sleep over because I was so fucking sloshed 24/7 and went around my house painting runes on the walls with my blood while blaring music and snorting meth

I lived in a house where lots of people died, the local kids thought it was haunted. I kept inviting girls over to netflix and chill. They took the free food and got the fuck out when they realized how deranged I was and that just pushed me into acting more erratic and doing more drugs YOU DON'T GET ME, IM TOO GOOD FOR ALL THE BORING GIRLS IN THIS TOWN NONE CAN KEEP UP WITH ME

and the aggresssive ones would get all offended and tell me they are gonna send guys to my house to beat me up and actually did, they knocked on my door and told me to come outside and fight so I threw a brick through my window from the inside and the guy was like WHAT THE FUCK U FUCKING GOOF ILL KILL YOU I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE trying to open the door but I had it nailed shut so they couldn't even kick it down

the best part of living alone you can be a complete fucking mess and nobody can stop you, not even yourself sometimes. great fun
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeet your damage deposit and take your frustration out on the drywall, you will feel much better
    Originally posted by cigreting you have a truck and a car now?

I was borrowing the truck.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yeet your damage deposit and take your frustration out on the drywall, you will feel much better

When I took down one of the tv mounts it peeled off some of the paint and now the wall looks like shit.
    Went to Goodwill only to have my soul completely destroyed as my eyes fell upon their Halloween set up.
    That shit takes up way too much of their store and they just completely remove the section of stuff I like to put their Halloween crap out.
    I would much rather look at desks and decades old electronics than cheap tacky Halloween shit.
    I left empty handed and broken hearted.

Then I stopped and got some gas.
    Went over to my Aunts to grab my car and now I am home.

Got everything I need to get Chell's tv mounted and hopefully it won't be too much trouble doing so.

If she is home now Im going to head on over before it gets dark out.
    Im hungry but want to cook at home and Im not ready to cook dinner until I can sit down, eat it and take a nap.
    Heading over to her place now to drop a few things off and mount this tv for her.
    Going to come home and cook and game.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Naked Twister...by yourself?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Went to Chell's apartment to hang her tv but I couldn't get it hung because my stud finder was unable to calibrate to whatever the wall is made of.
    It worked on some other walls but the one she wants it hung on is not just drywall.
    The tv mount only came with hardware for drywall and masonry.
    I don't think it is masonry.
    I forget the name of the other type of wall but it feels like that.
    I told her I'd be back with a solution once I looked one up.
    The hardware store was already closed and Im not sure what im doing.

Came home and fixed burgers and left over macaroni and cheese.
Jump to Top