omg Yung Blood
    lol
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    no, fuck you

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Right in the pussy
    make one of dis

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    We finally have another family in the white house that doesn't represent traditional, nuclear family values. Maybe they'll be just like the Kennedy's
    Originally posted by Zanick We finally have another family in the white house that doesn't represent traditional, nuclear family values. Maybe they'll be just like the Kennedy's

first of all, you wouldn't use 'finally' with 'another', you illiterate mongoloid.

second of all, Trump's family is perfectly fine, and importantly, large. he's a Monarch, and he is not expected to have just one wife. he is expected to have many children by many wives. that is what is expected of wealthy patriarchs.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by snab_snib first of all, you wouldn't use 'finally' with 'another', you illiterate mongoloid.

False.

-playing a video game
    "Finally, another health pack."

-looking for support
    "Finally, another person gets what I'm saying.

-Getting a raise at work
    "Finally, they give me another fucking raise. Jesus."

-At he liquor store
    "Finally, another penny wine sale. Fuck it's been like a year it seems."

And so on. Thank you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ False.

-playing a video game
    "Finally, another health pack."

-looking for support
    "Finally, another person gets what I'm saying.

-Getting a raise at work
    "Finally, they give me another fucking raise. Jesus."

-At he liquor store
    "Finally, another penny wine sale. Fuck it's been like a year it seems."

And so on. Thank you.

wrong.

"Finally, another object! great!"

is expressing a long wait for something you wanted.

"we finally have another family in the white house that blah blah blah"

is a direct self-contradiction because 'finally', in your examples, implies having had a wait, where 'finally' as he used it without pause, is contrary to the notion expressed immediately antecedent. "another family with so and so values." there is an implied unbroken string of Families, such that 'another' can not be 'finally another', unless he explicitly intended to say that the last few families we've had in the white house represented family values in a way that trumps didn't.

Originally posted by mmQ Thank you.

thank you for what? or is that some passive aggressive womanly SNL sketch le reddit tier snarky shit?

thank you for listening to you prove that you have a tenuous grasp on english and aren't full literate? no surely you didn't mean that.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So in other words...all the examples I gave were correct, you antagonistic FUCK.

Thank you. 👦
    Originally posted by mmQ So in other words…all the examples I gave were correct

the examples of the use of the word finally that you gave were correct.

that zanick fags use of it was not.

why are you mentioning that your usage was correct, when that was never in contention and was never the issue? you shouldn't have said that.

and again, 'thank you' for what? you haven't pointed out what you're 'thanking me' for, and it's not obvious. do you care to start making some sense when you talk to me?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thank you.
    Originally posted by mmQ Thank you.

i see, you're doubling down without explanation; for effect, possibly, sticking your fingers in your ears and saying nanananadnana.

i suppose i've seen less sophisticated responses at some point.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I just got so depressed I could not score a teenage girl or even a 20 year old who looks young its like all they do is use me for shots and money or treat me like garbage so i started drinkigna dn eating getting fat and stopped trianing etc.
    Originally posted by mmQ You didn't say 'in this instance,'

i was addressing a specific instance. this is a failure of your athletic abilities.

Originally posted by mmQ Thank you is a term used when someone is appreciative of someone else, so when I say thank you, it means exactly how it sounds.

now you've proven that you're not just slow, you're a liar, and you are not speaking in good faith. you know good and well that there is nothing that you are thanking me for.

you are saying thank you because you feel like it makes you sound like john stewart or amy schumer.

you don't become right by proving that if you hadn't been confused you wouldn't have been wrong.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My athletic abilities is top-tier m8. Again, like I said, you made a general comment that 'finally' wouldn't be used with 'another.' You didn't say anything about that specific instance. Regardless, and you explained this yourself, finally implies having had a wait, and yet you automatically assumed that he didn't mean this, all the while saying yourself:

Originally posted by snab_snib unless he explicitly intended to say that the last few families we've had in the white house represented family values in a way that trumps didn't.

That is exactly what he intended to say, hence his comment about the Kennedy family, and my athletic abilities allowed me to see that where's yours did not, yet you are going to sit here questioning my comprehension. FOOEY.

Now you can humbly admit that you made an error in judgement and we can move on. I'm wrong plenty, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Oh and lastly, (and again I don't know why I have to explain this to you given your self-proclaimed comprehensive abilities) my usage of thank you, as I said, is appreciative. Obviously in this case I am appreciative of the fact that you have allowed me to demonstrate my own comprehensive abilities as not lacking, in relation to yours. Is there a hint of condescension in there? Sure, but don't take it to heart. When someone condescendingly tells someone they're wrong yet fails to review their own statement which in fact itself is inaccurate, it deserves a rebutting condescension. Now, let's stop making this weird.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    holy shit snab_snib, not only are you an up your ass grammar nazi but you can't even do that right. kystbhfam
    Originally posted by Lanny holy shit snab_snib, not only are you an up your ass grammar nazi but you can't even do that right. kystbhfam

first of all, words have specific meanings.

second of all, we were discussing the definitions and syntax of words, not grammar.

third of all, i'm quite in the right here. in fact, the only reason you're pulling these pathetic little stunts is because you don't like me, for reasons which are frankly none of my business.

Originally posted by mmQ My athletic abilities is top-tier m8. Again, like I said, you made a general comment that 'finally' wouldn't be used with 'another.' You didn't say anything about that specific instance. Regardless, and you explained this yourself, finally implies having had a wait, and yet you automatically assumed that he didn't mean this, all the while saying yourself:

That is exactly what he intended to say, hence his comment about the Kennedy family, and my athletic abilities allowed me to see that where's yours did not, yet you are going to sit here questioning my comprehension. FOOEY.

Now you can humbly admit that you made an error in judgement and we can move on. I'm wrong plenty, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Oh and lastly, (and again I don't know why I have to explain this to you given your self-proclaimed comprehensive abilities) my usage of thank you, as I said, is appreciative. Obviously in this case I am appreciative of the fact that you have allowed me to demonstrate my own comprehensive abilities as not lacking, in relation to yours. Is there a hint of condescension in there? Sure, but don't take it to heart. When someone condescendingly tells someone they're wrong yet fails to review their own statement which in fact itself is inaccurate, it deserves a rebutting condescension. Now, let's stop making this weird.

you have given clear evidence that your athletic abilities is below average. 50th percentile or lower. you still can't seem to grasp what you're even arguing about, what i said, or what the person i was speaking to said. i would wager a guess that you neither know nor care if you're correct. you are speaking to hear yourself.

you share a common trait with lanny, and that is dishonesty. you do not fool me with your hasty rationalizations of your snarky 'thank you's'.

the fact remains, just so as it is that i have said, that the following sentence:

We finally have another family in the white house that doesn't represent traditional, nuclear family values.

uses inappropriate syntax when it uses the word 'finally'.

there are no devices of rhetoric or sophistry that any of you have which are high powered enough to distract me from the point we are addressing here.

i do not thank either of you, because you are wasting my time and acting like idiots, and there is no chance that someone who has said the things that you have said do not make the entire world a worse place through your existence.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're grasping at straws, guy. Telling me I have sub-par athletic abilities isn't an argument and doesn't make your incorrect statement somehow magically correct. You don't seem retarded but you're acting like it.

We FINALLY have ANOTHER family... that's totally fine. How are we even having this discussion? He meant that it's been awhile. Jesus fuck.

LE THANK YOU
    Originally posted by mmQ You're grasping at straws, guy. Telling me I have sub-par athletic abilities isn't an argument and doesn't make your incorrect statement somehow magically correct. You don't seem retarded but you're acting like it.

We FINALLY have ANOTHER family… that's totally fine. How are we even having this discussion? He meant that it's been awhile. Jesus fuck.

LE THANK YOU

it's not an argument. it's a statement.

we finally have another family *not* representing traditional family values? like last six presidents haven't?

SUPPOSING that trump doesn't represent traditional family values, we *HAVE* another family. we do *NOT* "finally" have another family.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yes. That's what he meant, hence the term FINALLY. You are supposing to know what he was thinking when he said it, when the only context he gave was the Kennedy family.
Jump to Top