User Controls

BLM Black claims he "saved multiple lives" by shooting unarmed white girl in throat

Donald Trump Black Hole
    “She was posing a threat to the United States House of Representatives,” Byrd said on NBC.

Byrd admitted he did not know Babbitt was unarmed.

“I could not fully see her hands or what was in the backpack or what the intentions are,” Byrd said.

What he did was a straightforward unjustified killing in other words.

Byrd said he does not regret what he did.

“I know that day I saved countless lives,” Byrd said on Thursday. “I know members of Congress, as well as my fellow officers and staff, were in jeopardy and in serious danger. And that’s my job.”

His job is to kill unarmed white girls.

Byrd’s identity had been shielded by the Capitol Police, which said it was not publicizing his name because of safety concerns. Byrd’s lawyer had said his client was receiving death threats.

AWWWWWW...

Byrd said the threats include people saying they will kill him. Aaron Babbitt said he’s also received threats.

“I’ve been getting death threats since Jan. 7—two, three, five, 10 a day—and all I did on Jan. 6 was become a widower,” Babbitt said.
    What sort of sick fuck sends death threats to Ashli Babbits family? Sti? Techno?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/capitol-police-officer-who-killed-ashli-babbitt-reveals-identity-tv-interview

The only reason he shot, and no one else did, is because he has previous links to BLM and thought it was a chance to get some sneaky racial revenge for Saint Floyd.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    The color of skin doesnt match the j3wish media agenda so youll never hear about it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    if i was the police I Would have just opened fire on the crowd as soon as they started getting near the doors

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I approve of killing rabble regardless of gender or color.

Dumb fucks must be destroyed.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I approve of killing rabble regardless of gender or color.

Cuck.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Cuck.

A cuck is someone who lets the rabble do what they want...cuck.
    If a person is dumb enough to try and break into the capitol building then they have "Darwin-ed" themselves.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A cuck is someone who lets the rabble do what they want…cuck.

This sort of attitude is why you people lost your empire.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump This sort of attitude is why you people lost your empire.

Wrong, it's the attitude that GREW the empire..letting the underlings do what they want is what lost it...

RULE WITH AN IRON FIST.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If a person is dumb enough to try and break into the capitol building then they have "Darwin-ed" themselves.

Nice hill you chose to die on.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Nice hill you chose to die on.

This should be on that girls headstone. (along with "dumb bitch")
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This should be on that girls headstone. (along with "dumb bitch")

Everyone else gets to riot and loot and no one does anything.

But white people getting shot for the same thing everyone else does without even getting arrested for doesn't bother you?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Everyone else gets to riot and loot and no one does anything.

But white people getting shot for the same thing everyone else does without even getting arrested for doesn't bother you?

in case you missed it

"I approve of killing rabble regardless of gender or color."
    Republicans/Democrats...slightly different shades of the same shit.

Fascism is the only way forward...total control and domination of the masses. Pretty much what every empire worth it's salt was established using...but then got soft and lost it all by allowing the masses to have a voice.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I guess being edgy excuses you from having to take a position regarding the rioters who get away with literal murder while unarmed whites get shot down down animals just for being dumb and naieve.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I guess being edgy excuses you from having to take a position regarding the rioters who get away with literal murder while unarmed whites get shot down down animals just for being dumb and naieve.

Um pretty sure I took a position...that being kill them

It's all very well going on about her being unarmed...after the fact. the guy on the other side of the door/window didn't know that now did he.

Shoot the dumb bitch...black/white/yellow/democrat/republican...kill it.

..that's a position.
    Obviously it was a deterrent to the horde behind her too who would have been quick to follow had she got in unchallenged.

Common sense..get some.

If someone is breaking into your house and it's a white chick...you shoot it...you don't think "Oh! it's fine, she's a white chick..white chicks have never killed anyone".
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Everyone else gets to riot and loot and no one does anything.

government property > private property

but yeah people should have been killing the BLM protesters too.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Obviously it was a deterrent to the horde behind her too who would have been quick to follow had she got in unchallenged.

Common sense..get some.

If someone is breaking into your house and it's a white chick…you shoot it…you don't think "Oh! it's fine, she's a white chick..white chicks have never killed anyone".

There are white nationalists on the internet that believe white people should not be guilty of crime because NIGGERS ARE WORSE!! I SIDE WITH MY RACE! and excuse whites chimping out.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood There are white nationalists on the internet that believe white people should not be guilty of crime because NIGGERS ARE WORSE!! I SIDE WITH MY RACE! and excuse whites chimping out.

I'm not racist when it comes to dispatching scum. If you place a challenge you pay the consequences.

It's like a kid throwing his toy against the wall and then crying about it when the toy fucking breaks.
Jump to Top