User Controls

I fly into a rage of anger, death and destruction the minute I stop overdosing on nicotine

I am a gasman from the planet nicotina-1 where there is only 1% oxygen 99% nicotine vapor, the only suitable environment for me is the gas chambers. I need a protective diver suit with a gigantic death skull and bones tank at all times or I will DESTROY YOU

Take a glass of water and pour about 50 cigarette butts in there, then let it stew like that for a few days. Every time you have to have a smoke, smell the contents of the glass. If you still want a smoke, drink a little bit of the yellow water.
    I don't even smoke anymore I vape which is way worse
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't even smoke anymore I vape which is way worse

Then start drinking whiskey on the rocks. Copious amounts of it.
    alcohol isn't fun for me anymore
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Isn't nicotine like caffeine? its an upper. wouldn't it be more calming if you laid off of it a bit?
    iytds grrrrrreeaattttt
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    My wut, nigga?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Isn't nicotine like caffeine? its an upper. wouldn't it be more calming if you laid off of it a bit?

No it's an anticholinergic and an MAOI. Mono amine oxidase inhibitors prevent the breakdown of dopamine and serotonin, which results in a higher concentration of those neurotransmitters in the brain. Which is why people who smoke get angry if they don't smoke for long enough. It also has nootropic effects.
    There is still sleep in my eyes and I am already overdosed on nicotine before having my first glass of water

i feel pretty good
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nicotine is great, it goes well with anything, all the drugs are made better by smoking while on them.
    coffee and vape also i saved some weed

Jump to Top