User Controls

Coffee and weed

Great combo. Add a cig every once in a while and it could be called phenomenal.
    I do this every day and it causes my heart rate to shoot up a lot until about noon. Plus lots of cigarettes.

When I did tech my heart never went this fast.

Weed and coffee does it every time though. One cup and one hit and I'm fucked for the morning lol.
    It tends to give me a jittery, speedy focus. My heart rate definitely raises but its not too much to make it uncomfortable unless I drink way too much coffee.
    Careful! people around here get hella triggered when you talk about coffee and weed
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh coffee and weed that soooooo cool fucking EdgeLord deluxe cringe pot mountain fantasy land cant hang can't hang pulse stroke shiver get on my level torvalds omg zomg I can't even cuck tower looming PFFFFT
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ EdgeLord deluxe cringe pot mountain fantasy land … cuck tower looming PFFFFT

Another truly insightful post by mmQ. Now if only he will give me his cats dads email we will be good to go.
    Coca Tea and weed is the buzz of all buzzes.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i time wen i wos at eden project i tried to steal a coca leaf to chew on but it wos cocoa tree so i jus usd it to roll baccy
    I ordered a bunch of coca leaf tea from Peru, it was the sketchiest looking package it had stamps of machu pichu and was shaped like a brick
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Nothing like a good strong shot of coffee and a morning wake n bake
    7-11 used to have these things called "stok" that were free with the creams/sugar and they had like 40mg caffeine...and they were FREE. (pretty sure, i didnt nitice a price and never asked). Imoughtta stop in a 7-11 some time & see if they still got those
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Free caffeine shots? That does sounds like a sweet perk.
    Meth head redbull- Go to 7-11 get a small coffee and the largest slurpee cup. Fill the slurpee cup half full with a slurpee, grab some packets of sugar and dump those in. Grab a 5 hour energy and dump that in, then dump the coffee.

Chug the entire mixture and smoke a cigarette. If you do this on day 3 the trip will go into overdrive.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It's a well kept secret that diabetic coma is actually the world's most intense drug
    I stopped drinking Caffeine. Why?
    Unless I'm also drinking, weed makes my heart rate go crazy, much much worse than meth
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I ordered a bunch of coca leaf tea from Peru, it was the sketchiest looking package it had stamps of machu pichu and was shaped like a brick

trip report noaw
    Originally posted by bling bling trip report noaw

It was the most awake few weeks I ever had in my life and I never touched caffeine or tobacco once.
    HUNTER Yung Blood
    Is nobody..canadian? We live on tims and bowls. (drink too much? smoke a bowl..smoke too much? drink a cup. lol jesus)
    Scrawny's Canadian.
Jump to Top