User Controls

Someone made a massive article trying to prove Andrew WK isn’t real

マズング Yung Blood
    https://www.stereogum.com/2015589/andrew-wk-steev-mike/columns/sounding-board/
    I don't think anything is real

the dh people are all posturing since Biden stole the election and i'm starting to think they were just agents sent to fuck with us this entire time like one big government funded family of spooks.

There is no record DH ever existed and we have doxxed several of them to no avail. Fake identities that go nowhere

and you joined after them

Nobody on this forum can be verified with any history, it's fake as fuck if you ask me.
    マズング Yung Blood
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't think anything is real

the dh people are all posturing since Biden stole the election and i'm starting to think they were just agents sent to fuck with us this entire time like one big government funded family of spooks.

There is no record DH ever existed and we have doxxed several of them to no avail. Fake identities that go nowhere

and you joined after them

Nobody on this forum can be verified with any history, it's fake as fuck if you ask me.

You’re an insufferable white trash retard but I will tell you this
    I feel like I was mind controlled into coming here
    They way lanny approached me along with this guy called maidenslayer was right out of the cia playbook
    Lanny comes across as someone who was ritually abused
    And no I don’t care about any of you and yes I am a totse OG
    Literally the only reason I initially joined was because I immediately recognized the background image, which was what totse used.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    There's a lot of totally fake shit thats been being planted online lately. Remember bodanof, the crypto meme? Do you remember him being a twin with acromegaly who looks fake as fuck and was a famous scientist who can talk to God along with his twin? Or a band called grey daze that chester bennington was supposedly in? The lyrics are so obviously AI generated nonsense its stupid, and if you look on their facebook all the profiles of people commenting on their shit are very clearly fake. It's all a massive gaslighting campaign or something, I guess, so that they can eventually convince everyone that you literally can't trust your own memory and people will go nuts because nobody realizes its happening yet. Then they spread this "can u trust ur own memory?" bullshit around and they're going to try to pull some mandela effect bullshit on people probably to perpetuate some massive deception like convince people the bible has been changed and now you have to trust ur new alien overlords or some shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    If you're who I think you are, your replacement was an evil cunt but his replacement, Tom was decent.

You should have fired me in 2013
Jump to Top