User Controls

Check out my fly new teeths

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Can you open your eyes?
    -------------cut here---------------
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    wait i recognize you

you're uhh

you're uhhhhh

fuck you're that guy

from before
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    but i dont remember u being a salt and pepper ass distinguished looking mofo
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Figures. I thought u might be him.

Are they capped or full on 4?

Mine come in the next month. Missing all my fronts but have a flipper for now. Top only.

I could only afford bridges though :(
    You look so lifelike
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Can you open your eyes?

No. Am permanently chinky
    Originally posted by Meikai but i dont remember u being a salt and pepper ass distinguished looking mofo

Yeah dudette we're fuckin old now lol. I thought I'd be dead.
    are you trying to brag about your toilet roll supply.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are you trying to brag about your toilet roll supply.

That shits bout to be gold son
    when the shit hits the fan i'm gonna blow A hole in the DOMTAR CEO bunker where he has a 20x20km lead lined vault deep underground filled with sealed packs of toilet paper to last his family thousands of years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domtar

G African Astronaut
    Got a temporary crown off my back molar today that shit was getting irritating. I'd missed my first appt. to get it removed & the office is very busy. So it stayed on too long, rendering the cement super hard to remove to install perm. crown = hella dental scraping on a compromised/sensitive tooth w/ no topical anesthesia lol.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What's what that unywred-style loop thing at the base of your v-neck ? :)

What goes in there ?
    Originally posted by mmQ What's what that unywred-style loop thing at the base of your v-neck ? :)

What goes in there ?

The gay mask i have to wear all day to protect people from my gamma virus or some shit
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Yeah dudette we're fuckin old now lol.

NO NO NO NO WE ARE NOT OLD HAHA I AM STILL 16
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Yeeeeeeeeeeeee

😍🥰
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Yeeeeeeeeeeeee

teeth look great. Expensive?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by G Got a temporary crown off my back molar today that shit was getting irritating. I'd missed my first appt. to get it removed & the office is very busy. So it stayed on too long, rendering the cement super hard to remove to install perm. crown = hella dental scraping on a compromised/sensitive tooth w/ no topical anesthesia lol.

but this thread is not about you. its about Casper. Take the focus off of urself for a change, Self-Absorbed Sam. Perhaps even offer a compliment or sum kind words to the handsome man?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Meikai NO NO NO NO WE ARE NOT OLD HAHA I AM STILL 16

Its not all bad but i do miss the dumb excitement of that age. Strange to know ive been talking to some of you for that long
Jump to Top