User Controls

It's pumpkin spice season!

time to do a rape

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i used 2 get excited for the seasonal SAM ADAMS OCTOVER FEST beer
    Originally posted by A College Professor i used 2 get excited for the seasonal SAM ADAMS OCTOVER FEST beer

i prefer sam jackson myself

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    U EVER HAD A BIG KAHUNA BURGER??
    MMMMMMMMM TASTY
    I believe I have a 1lb bag of pumpkin spiced coffee I bought last season at 50% in the fridge...maybe I'll open it this year. +
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I believe I have a 1lb bag of pumpkin spiced coffee I bought last season at 50% in the fridge…maybe I'll open it this year. +

flavored coffee never tastes like the flavor but it does smell like it, worth the extra $$$ IMHO
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood flavored coffee never tastes like the flavor but it does smell like it, worth the extra $$$ IMHO

Texas Pecan flavor is my personal favorite, closely followed by hazelnut.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Texas Pecan flavor is my personal favorite, closely followed by hazelnut.

Kr0zes prostate was the size of a Texas walnut
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

I never even knew carrageenan was bad for you until now. I even made carrageen seaweed pudding once.
    I'd like extra salt and three SQUIRTS of pesticide in my frappucheno please
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Kr0zes prostate was the size of a Texas walnut

Well there goes my last flavored coffee.
    The good thing about getting old is you don't really need to worry about carcinogens anymore...you'll be long dead anyway before they do any harm.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

whoever made this lives in fear lmao THE WHIPPING CREAM IS CAUSING CANCER!!! ITS MADE WITH AMMONIA!!! HURR!!!
Jump to Top