User Controls

krokodil Is what is good

shadylady Yung Blood
    My boyfriend got my addicted to krokodil My skin is falling off
    thats because you don't know how to make it properly

Desomorphine is a totally safe opioid comparable to levomethorphan but is produced in a crude and mostly toxic form on the street in a process similar to meth manufacture. It's rarely purified and quite often injected. The left over iodine, hydroiodic acid etc eats tissue very rapidly and since deso is a painkiller it's a lot easier to ignore than e.g. meth abuse damage. The east european Krokodil users are very desperate beings.

Originally posted by Ghost i just explained its from cooking krokodil "wrong"

I wouldn't really call it wrong though because it's impossible to make 99.9% pure desomorphine in a clandestine setting. But mine was VERY pure it took 5+ years for only minor damage to my legs compared to the people whos entire limbs rot off within 1 year.

That's a success in my book.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Purification of Thionyl Chloride-

https://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/thionylchloride.purification.html

Codeine Phosphate can be bought OTC as Tylenol 3's. Thionyl Chloride from car batteries and its just a skip and a hop from catalytic reduction to demethylation and you have dope.

Originally posted by shadylady My boyfriend got my addicted to krokodil My skin is falling off

post nudes so that we can measure the percentage of the skin that has fallen off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jeff Houston
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood thats because you don't know how to make it properly

Amazing!
    OP is a nigger
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by shadylady My boyfriend got my addicted to krokodil My skin is falling off

You POS
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Imagine being turned off by the mere sight of a bare bone, as if that was a big deal or something.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Groceries girl may have been ukrainian, but even though the sometimes I though she had the dopey heroin addict way of going about shopping, she at least never asked me to buy her drugs. Just shit like salmon, cheese, fancy shit like that.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ajax

That must stink pretty bad.
    Bipolar High Roller Precums like a Clydesdale
    I bought desomorphine from the silk road for the novelty once a long time ago. It wasn't made by braindead Slavs, so I suffered no ill effects.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bipolar High Roller I bought desomorphine from the silk road for the novelty once a long time ago. It wasn't made by braindead Slavs, so I suffered no ill effects.

After shooting T-PAIN your veins would have probably handled it like a champ.
Jump to Top