User Controls

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally: the lie machine starts up again

Donald Trump Black Hole
    South Dakota counted 3,819 new cases in the past two weeks, including seven deaths, up from 644 cases in the 14 days preceding it. That makes it the state with the largest percent increase in Covid cases in the past two weeks.

The state's rate of Covid-19 infections per capita in the past two weeks is in the bottom half of the country, but it's the sharp and sudden increase in case counts that sets it apart.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south-dakota-covid-cases-quintuple-after-sturgis-motorcycle-rally-n1277567?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_bw

The simple fact of the matter is that these jedis just can't stand the idea of white people doing white people things.

Early Covid was spread by jedis - literally the orthodox community refused all social distancing and travel mandates, and there were loads of super-spreader events at various greasy Rabbi's funerals.

But that got memoryholed, if it was reported on at all, and the people who tried to do something about it, Cuomo and DeBlasio, are either out or on their way out as a result. You don't fuck with real, genuine, privilege.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Funny when the peaceful protests happen, they dont give a shit about covid spreading
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    they are so inconsiderate, they would rather play on their hogs than save lives! luckily they are mostly trumperts that will be there getting sick, bigly

I GOT MY SHOT, I GOT MY SHOTS I HAVE BEEN VACCINATED LIKE IM SUPPOSED TO
    DrugSmuggler African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor they are so inconsiderate, they would rather play on their hogs than save lives! luckily they are mostly trumperts that will be there getting sick, bigly

I hope they all die
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by DrugSmuggler I hope they all die

That would be FANTASTIC!! omg im so happy just thinking about it xD
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    More dead Republicans!!!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm right though. This isn't about the unvaccinated, it's about DONALD TRUMP

TRUMP is the one stirring the anti vax pot and makes REPUBLICANS not get the vaccine. Nobody cares about some random Joe Everyman that doesn't exactly trust this unproven new technology.

You only care when a REPUBLICAN POLITICIAN ANTI VAXER gets sick, THATS the problem.

And the only reason they believe that stuff is because of Donald Trump. This isn't a public health issue, it's a political one. You don't care about people or healthcare.

You are just a retard that is told to bark at the big bad scary orange man. Go on and keep barking because it's all you know how to do. You never cared about foreign affairs, health, the economy or anything until the media told you. And they only reason they tell you to care is because it's a political issue AGAINST THOSE ANTI VAXXER MAGA REPUBLICANS

If democrats were anti vaxxers you would flip sides so fucking quick, you don't believe in anything except what you are told to believe.
Jump to Top