User Controls

If you really wanna party you should rent a hotel room.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Over the weekend we had a pretty wild party over at some pretty fancy hotel. And with we i mean my gf and a couple friends. We ate at the restaurant drank at the bar. And got absolutely blitzed in the hotel room.

It was pretty lit. We had all the drugs, well mostly opiates, booze and coke. Funny story actually, obviously we took a cab to the hotel because we knew none of us would be in any state to drive back the next morning, lel. So one of my friends straight up asked the cabby; got coke? He was like, well... Sure. But we'll have to take a detour. We did, and got some flake, the 130 bucks detour was definitely worth it.

Another funny story, me my gf and another friend were smoking at the entrance of the hotel at like 6 AM. Some staff was smoking there also. I guess their shifts were about to begin, so we were standing there talking and i was like fuck. i could use some coke, so i just casually got my little envelope took two bumps right in front of the staff and i was halfway expecting them to at least react in some manner, but they were all cool with i, so i figured. Cool. No one even batted an eye.

Long story short, come party at Dutch hotels if you got some moolah to burn. Shit's lit.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol how old are u Sophie
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Damn Soph, this thread reeks.
    partying at hotels are something we do when we were 15 and was too young to go to adults places.
    the last thing I need is a vandalism charge from some faggot hotel manager that can't even sprechen englees SO WHAT IF I BROKE THE BATHROOM TILE IT WAS A PARTY
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny partying at hotels are something we do when we were 15 and was too young to go to adults places.

We haven’t established the ages of his friends yet. That could explain why they partied in a hotel room like 15 year olds.
    blaster master victim of incest
    If i come to the netherlands i prolly wont do opiates but ill get fucked up on GHB n bang dutch hookers.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    it's ez to cook shake and bake meth in a hotel , if they complain about the smell just say you dropped an ammonia jug on the floor trying to clean some blood and then jump out the window
    Originally posted by Ajax We haven’t established the ages of his friends yet. That could explain why they partied in a hotel room like 15 year olds.

yes but now hotels are full of snitches that would gladly call the cops if the saw a man checking into a room with a child.
    I wonder how dutch hookers stack up against TJ whores. Id be interested to seeif their drugs are shit too, for sciemce.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Ok look you massive homosexuals. When i was 15 i didn't party in hotel rooms. So i've been missing out. Lol when i was 15 all i did was hang out at the skatepark.
    Hotel parties are easy to get shut down.

The best parties are al fresco ones with little sausages on sticks and shit.
    To be fair, I don’t think I’ve ever “partied” in a hotel room. That sounds very underwhelming. No judgment as long as you left those 15 year olds in the skatepark alone.
    Bed bugs, the uninvited hotel room party guests.
    Originally posted by Sophie Ok look you massive homosexuals. When i was 15 i didn't party in hotel rooms. So i've been missing out. Lol when i was 15 all i did was hang out at the skatepark.

yea, pooling our monies together, get a school friend whos a few years older than us to rent a car, get loads of alcohol and cigars cigarettes and making a few trips to get everyone to the resort.

good times.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Bed bugs, the uninvited hotel room party guests.

bedbugs are easy to deal with once your drunk enough.
    Originally posted by Ajax To be fair, I don’t think I’ve ever “partied” in a hotel room. That sounds very underwhelming. No judgment as long as you left those 15 year olds in the skatepark alone.

its back in fashion eversince the lockdown began.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    what is your opinion of vpn?
Jump to Top